What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
945061_404031713038170_1589488269_n.jpg

Hello All..............

karachi main rahke bhai ke saath panga... :astagh:

Mate... your Urdu is so awesome..... it's getting as good as that French dude... :D

You should try listening to @Talon on Gmail - Paindooo with a capital 'P' ! :whistle:

And she had the temerity of calling me a Paindoo in turn & saying you sounded so sophisticated on PDF ! :cray:

Usss ke baaad seiii eik bhii baaar lift nahin karvaiii isss Doctor Mooooliii neiii ! :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Thanks to you, @Talon , @A.Rafay & @LoveIcon jo farangiyoon keii haaan mazeiii lei raheii haiiin jubb keiii hum neiii 5 saaal Zardariii ko jhelaaaa ! :angry:

Zardari ko vote bhi to tumhare muhalay walon ne diya tha!! Unko kahoo!!

My father is going to Pakistan to vote PTI!

You should try listening to @Talon on Gmail - Paindooo with a capital 'P' ! :whistle:

And she had the temerity of calling me a Paindoo in turn & saying you sounded so sophisticated on PDF ! :cray:

Usss ke baaad seiii eik bhii baaar lift nahin karvaiii isss Doctor Mooooliii neiii ! :cry:
@Armstrong :rofl: :rofl: look whose talking ...acha uski waja say mujh say nai baat kertay gmail par? :angel:

Manhooso.... Zardari is no excuse for succumbing to corruption! :woot:

But corruption is a part of our culture ! :undecided:

Zardari ko vote bhi to tumhare muhalay walon ne diya tha!! Unko kahoo!!

My father is going to Pakistan to vote PTI!

Bhai hum subbb nei tou PML N ko diyaa thaaa - PPP's traditional power area is Lower Punjab & Sindh - Tou ghaltii tou tumhariii aur @LoveIcon ki baradarii walooon neii kiii haiii na ! :P

You're not coming ? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom