What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No , the sub branch of Mechanical , even though a research oriented field in a class of its own at the moment . :D Something just better known and taught than lets say " Sensory science " .

i hate mechanics..:hitwall:

Good Luck Man! :)

Make your family proud!

Well , thank you , mate .

But seriously at the moment , even I am not proud of what I have done throughout the semester :rofl:

i hate mechanics..:hitwall:

Welcome to the Club !

Its my second and last mechanics course , I will be glad tomorrow when its over .

Well , thank you , mate .

But seriously at the moment , even I am not proud of what I have done throughout the semester :rofl:

Welcome to the Club !

Its my second and last mechanics course , I will be glad tomorrow when its over .

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

bye all :wave:
@Secur im sorry i cudnt gathr info abt uni in sweden...but ill do it if i get intouch wid my friend:cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Secur ahan tumnay kahan jana hai?!

I was thinking of the Astore District , Northern Pakistan at the moment . :rofl:

But seriously , somewhere where I can a get a major in Materials Engineering in a peaceful environment .

Did I?

I dont remember lol :P

I do not really make too many mistakes :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of the Astore District , Northern Pakistan at the moment . :rofl:

But seriously , somewhere where I can a get a major in Materials Engineering in a peaceful environment .

I do not really make too many mistakes :rofl:

Petroleum Engineer banjate yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom