What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously
it cant! Thats why @mods and @Aeronaut is concerned!
E.g. Suicide trolls,false ips
@Armstrong bhai i was just joking!
Sorry! I just had a burst of Euphoria!

Yaara, do you think that the mods cannot enforce the rules by themselves?

Do you think that all the members @Hyperion @Armstrong @arp2041 @JonAsad are daft?

They are well aware that if a rule has been imposed then it will have to be followed. Otherwise @Aeronaut will hand any of us, yes even HypeZu a pink slip faster than you can say "FLIRTING"!

All I am saying is that we do not need a thread member to act as an enforcer of the mods, they have not devolved that authority unto you.

Or do you think that when we have posters like @Talon who can handle even razzi and K bahi when they are going at it that she will tolerate any serious infraction against the women here from any of us? She'd probably chastise us into remembering our milk-feeding days.

The mods in any case can handle any suicide troll any day, it doesn't require any effort from a poster on this thread other than not quoting or mentioning the troll, it doesn't require any of us to police it.

Relax, enjoy the thread. Please don't go overboard with the moral policing. The posters here are not larcenous perverts. And none of us would continue down any line when a female poster objects and lets her objection be known. You can trust us with that much.

P.S. Whats the breed of the cat in your Pro-pic, I have a cat too. I call it "Mumbles". :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why people forget that they belong to Genus Homosapins while using internet....all they remember is that they belong to class Mammalia!

@Emrald :rofl: :omghaha:

The oracle sees a very dark...pink future of most naswarians

http://www.defence.pk/forums/announcements/239495-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-female-harassment-misogyny.html

@Safriz mein bhi oracle mein hoon?! :blink:

Yaara, do you think that the mods cannot enforce the rules by themselves?

Do you think that all the members @Hyperion @Armstrong @arp2041 @JonAsad are daft?

They are well aware that if a rule has been imposed then it will have to be followed. Otherwise @Aeronaut will hand any of us, yes even HypeZu a pink slip faster than you can say "FLIRTING"!

All I am saying is that we do not need a thread member to act as an enforcer of the mods, they have not devolved that authority unto you.

Or do you think that when we have posters like @Talon who can handle even razzi and K bahi when they are going at it that she will tolerate any serious infraction against the women here from any of us? She'd probably chastise us into remembering our milk-feeding days.

The mods in any case can handle any suicide troll any day, it doesn't require any effort from a poster on this thread other than not quoting or mentioning the troll, it doesn't require any of us to police it.

Relax, enjoy the thread. Please don't go overboard with the moral policing. The posters here are not larcenous perverts. And none of us would continue down any line when a female poster objects and lets her objection be known. You can trust us with that much.

P.S. Whats the breed of the cat in your Pro-pic, I have a cat too. I call it "Mumbles". :smitten:
females have been complaining to me on mail!
Ill report the posts and be my bro @Aeronaut's wingman!
Why are u worried? :pop:

THEY ARE Afraid of me girls:omghaha:
@Talon @WebMaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom