What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
no he only burnt copies of quran hadees were compiled in time of hazrat Muhammad saw and hazrat Abu hurraira ra also before his death told his students to write all hadees and one another sahabi did it and all other sahabas orally remembered hadees and followed them kharjis were the one who denied hadees without hadees you can't follow most orders of Quran those who deny hadees are basically enemies of hazrat Muhammad saw and will attack Quran too @Talon @Mirzay @Alpha1 @Slav Defence @Armstrong

That is true in a sense.. that you need the Quran, the Hadiath and the Prophet's Life(seerat) to fully understand.
BUT, there are many types of Hadiath.. gauged on their reliability and interpretation.

Moreover, unless you are claiming to have direct connections with god..or are god.. you CANNOT know what is in a person's heart and declare them this or that.. ...that is what the Kharjis did then.. and do now.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Pboy i cant even think straight anymore :pop:
i just gave up my adress three times in a day on the forum.
:pop: im realy about to be banned! :pop:

@nuclearpak you can't ban him ... You refused my request now you are banning him ..

This is not fair .... :angry:
i asked aero, he said no!
I PMed webmaster, No reply!

@Pboy i cant even think straight anymore :pop:
i just gave up my adress three times in a day on the forum.
:pop: im realy about to be banned! :pop:

i asked aero, he said no!
I PMed webmaster, No reply!

-_-

no he only burnt copies of quran hadees were compiled in time of hazrat Muhammad saw and hazrat Abu hurraira ra also before his death told his students to write all hadees and one another sahabi did it and all other sahabas orally remembered hadees and followed them kharjis were the one who denied hadees without hadees you can't follow most orders of Quran those who deny hadees are basically enemies of hazrat Muhammad saw and will attack Quran too @Talon @Mirzay @Alpha1 @Slav Defence @Armstrong

@Oscar @Zarvan I am not confirm about it but once my brother told me that the procedure applied to a body after death is not mentioned in Quran but it is proved with the hadith ... Is that true ??

kyun?
Btw , the part of the college that borders my house, is the girls hostel, ;) and there is no proper wall just an underconstruction building seperating it.
@JonAsad will hug me for saying this, ^

Hahaha... beta teri umar abhi stuff toys,kitty aur dudu peenay ki hai..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom