What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mirzay : You still haven't told me what do you teach ? :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
dude how am i a coconut...u guys keep on saying it, but like i seriously don't get it....like i do a lot of brown things :P

There are a bunch of reasons but if I start pointing them out you will get upset. :azn:

Would it kill you to learn how to make a sandwich, it would save us money. :)
Nah I was never a fan but figured eventually would have to because as a Muslim you have to but turns out it is not the case. :D Although if I ever do I will invite you and @Armstrong. :smokin:

since when do we care about money, we are going to be part of the 1% ;)

no u don't if u don't want to n like i said i'd hope u do what hypey did n have ur fun until ur 30s n then think of settling down :P

haha let's hope we all still noe each other by then, although why r u inviting @Armstrong....ur wife will see him and run away from the wedding:rofl:

There are a bunch of reasons but if I start pointing them out you will get upset. :azn:

i wouldn't, go for it....i will actually tell u if they r correct or not.... i never get upset with u :P

since when do we care about money, we are going to be part of the 1% ;)

no u don't if u don't want to n like i said i'd hope u do what hypey did n have ur fun until ur 30s n then think of settling down :P

haha let's hope we all still noe each other by then, although why r u inviting @Armstrong....ur wife will see him and run away from the wedding:rofl:

i wouldn't go for it....i will actually tell u if they r correct or not :D
@Armstrong will have to come because you would be his plus one. :whistle:

Haha

Good for nothing. The Catwoman(Not the batman one)!

simpsons_crazycatlady.gif

:P @Marshmallow

Thanks bro :) Take your time.

hey Pboy ap zada over nae ho rey? dun get me startd or ill never stop,not a big deal to insult anyone,like u always do afta pokin ur nose out of nowhere:girl_wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom