What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not you are just being judge mental like always.

no i am not :rolleyes: god you know how to irritate me

but u noe what, i am sorry I shouldn't have, it's not my place to say anything like that. i apologize :P

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO MAMBA...admit it, im so awesome haha you can't help but like me :kiss3: LOLOLOL :D

MERI SIDE PEH HO YAH USKI :angry: LOL
i meant
not judged by you! But by other people! :)

no i am not :rolleyes: god you know how to irritate me

but u noe what, i am sorry I shouldn't have, it's not my place to say anything like that. i apologize :P

It is unfortunate that you chose to finally be truthful to yourself in the same post you tried to judge me. ;)

But you still do like her..albeit less than she likes you..sigh..no accounting for taste hunh?

Oh palllleeaseeeee :rolleyes: my curiousity only remains in him for one reason and as soon as that's done, so am I !! :lol: @KingMamba93....read this carefully yarr, don't want u daydreaming too much lololol

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger yea as much as liked my gildfish, I spoke to it, nurtured it, and eventually threw it away. :rofl:

Oh palllleeaseeeee :rolleyes: my curiousity only remains in him for one reason and as soon as that's done, so am I !! :lol: @KingMamba93....read this carefully yarr, don't want u daydreaming too much lololol

Oh lord, sweetheart you were disqualified long ago for no fault of your own. I just find this amusing. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom