What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1....none of my business but sweetheart, I think you are taking this too seriously. Everyone here is very cool and I am sure they were all joking around. They mess around with everyone and it's all fun and games yaar. I am sorry you feel this attacked but I really hope you cool down and re-evaluate whatever happened with a different perspective. No one was being serious I am sure and no one wants you banned dear :P It's just an online thread, nothing to be taken seriously at all. Focus on your exams, we all want you scoring high ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyways. I gotta sleep now. Tomorrow's my birthday. So I should save my energy, lol. Good night brothers...:sleep:

1c130d144dd52595a52a1918b9c129df

@Alpha1....none of my business but sweetheart, I think you are taking this too seriously. Everyone here is very cool and I am sure they were all joking around. They mess around with everyone and it's all fun and games yaar. I am sorry you feel this attacked but I really hope you cool down and re-evaluate whatever happened with a different perspective. No one was being serious I am sure and no one wants you banned dear :P It's just an online thread, nothing to be taken seriously at all. Focus on your exams, we all want you scoring high ;)
this time no one was joking..... :(
people know me very personaly here!
and i didnt even do anything wrong.
They just kept judging me without knowing the whole story!

Anyways how are you?

Facepalm smiley ki bhi demand hai :P

@WebMaster......if you could accommodate something similar to these..........specially Collective facepalm.........plz.......

glee-facepalm-gif-i7.gif

Collective Facepalm............
reverse-1275389857_naked-gun-facepalm.gif

@Alpha1...i don't want to answer what you asked me there because i don't want to mess up the thread.

I will be very honest with you alpha. no I do not think you are an attention seeker or liar; however, you should be more careful with your posts because sometimes you end up sounding like that. It doesn't mean that you are, I don't know you personally to judge, just means that I can see how that conclusion can be drawn, whether be it a misinterpretation or not :P

This is just an online site and we all just come here to get some laughs during our day...babes, don't take it personally! trust me, everyone here adores you :D I saw that you specificaly mentioned @KingMamba93 and @Talon....dude, of all the people, these two are the LAST ones you should be upset with. They joke around with everyone! :agree:

i have to study n my break it done...so I really hope you cool down and feel better. Go study for your tests :D

@ZYXW Goodluck with your work!
I was realy upset thats why i ruined that thread..
People should know the whole story before judging . :(

@ZYXW Goodluck with your work!
I was realy upset thats why i ruined that thread..
People should know the whole story before judging . :(

Thanks....I need it :P hahahha lmaooo

don't worry about ruining it, we all have those moments :D

Feel better !!

And i am gonna have a word with @KingMamba93 when he comes back!

Reactions: HRK
@HRK didnt i tell u that i am going to give my id to my bro?

oh come on man.......who is here to judge you.....just chill......

just-chill-im-nobodys-dude.png

Thanks....I need it :P hahahha lmaooo

don't worry about ruining it, we all have those moments :D

Feel better !!
its realy hard being punished for something i havent done.

Im gonna be a little sick today.

I'm back what you want munne, blowing up my notifications. :D
ya! Please know the whole story before calling me a liar

Can you do it tommorow? @KingMamba93 is busy with me tonight :rofl: just kidding alpha....:P

I'm not bored right now I don't know if I can be nice to you tonight. :P

its realy hard being punished for something i havent done.

Im gonna be a little sick today.

ya! Please know the whole story before calling me a liar

I never called you a liar. :pop:

@Alpha1...i don't want to answer what you asked me there because i don't want to mess up the thread.

I will be very honest with you alpha. no I do not think you are an attention seeker or liar; however, you should be more careful with your posts because sometimes you end up sounding like that. It doesn't mean that you are, I don't know you personally to judge, just means that I can see how that conclusion can be drawn, whether be it a misinterpretation or not :P

This is just an online site and we all just come here to get some laughs during our day...babes, don't take it personally! trust me, everyone here adores you :D I saw that you specificaly mentioned @KingMamba93 and @Talon....dude, of all the people, these two are the LAST ones you should be upset with. They joke around with everyone! :agree:

i have to study n my break it done...so I really hope you cool down and feel better. Go study for your tests :D

I don't remember joking with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom