What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude what is your prob?! Why would you talk like that to a lady?! :angry: sari adaab geetoun mein gir gi?!

Meray hi peechay haath dhoo kar par gai ho, Mirzay ko kiun nahi kuch kehti ---- Teacher sahiba? :what:

Meray hi peechay haath dhoo kar par gai ho, Mirzay ko kiun nahi kuch kehti ---- Teacher sahiba? :what:
@WAQAS119 she IS a teacher....

BTW, TA and her are old friends...and he was mentioned to the thread for a chit chat and then after that you tease him it is not fair!

Can we just chill...the whole forum is about politics...spare this 1 thread please...Can we all be friends here...You can bash whomever you wish wherever BUT on this thread...THAT was purpose of this thread

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune
Nasıl bir adamsın? Ben kız konu
gayet umut! Bu paketi benim
anti-flört görüntü değil çünkü
Türk olarak yazıyorum!

Let me guess brother; U used Google Translate, right?

BTW, TA and her are old friends...and he was mentioned to the thread for a chit chat and then after that you tease him it is not fair!

She could have told me that politely.

Ummm..in Pakistan?

Yeah , Salvia Divinorum isn't easy to acquire . I cant seem to find the plant to keep at home and @Talon isn't helping me .

Beware of the flashbacks though !

Was taken care of ........:D before you posted....

How if i add sunglasses to my current avatar.Your flowers came in dabba packed i know:D,i'm thinking of creating a customrized version.
Any thoughts about it......:D?

Read second line of that post.

Current one is also good - i guess glasses will not suite with crescent and star

Can we just chill...the whole forum is about politics...spare this 1 thread please...Can we all be friends here...You can bash whomever you wish wherever BUT on this thread...THAT was purpose of this thread

I wanted to have fun with Tiger Awan with that post, and that was not meant for turning this thread to political thread.

Who is a 'teacher' ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom