What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
ami valo achi. tumi kemon acho ? west bengali ? :)

ami bhalo.

Nah, not exactly. Actually, I belong to a city where 25% of the population was Bengali. I can't speak Bangla that well but I can understand it almost completely.

Ah @Talon sis, we have dropped the issue! :angel:

Dude what is your prob?! Why would you talk like that to a lady?! :angry: sari adaab geetoun mein gir gi?!
aapi calm down, why ruin your mood?

Last edited by a moderator:
he was saying u didnt vote in his thread coz u wanted kpk/fata to be nuked.. I was surprised ., so i asked!

:rofl: Why would you believe anything about anyone without first confirming it ? :D

He says he lives in Lakki Marwat and then next post his location becomes Kabul ! :lol:

Why should I even vote in such childish threads first of all ? A single person expressed this stupid opinion and he was refuted by me and other senior members . Everybody has a right to express his opinions under certain limits barring racist posts and making personal attacks , the right to free speech is guaranteed here so even if I do not agree with you , I will respect it .

@Secur bhai mosum barra romantic hae islamabad ka agao doston ke saath.

Mil ke enjoy karein ge.

Howz karachi behaving at the moment; feverish, hot or cold?:D

Is it rainy , mate ? Well it rained , the day before yesterday here .

Sure .

Well , the law and order situation is worse at the moment , mate :(

@Secur i didnt believe him thats why i asked u! :)

@Secur i didnt believe him thats why i asked u! :)

Alright , no problem .

But personally , I wouldn't even like to hear to something a racist person has to say , who speaks against the country and its armed forces , mate .

Bhai g, tuhadi logic meray utto langh gai ay & take care of typo while writing Punjabi :omghaha:
Was taken care of ........:D before you posted....

How if i add sunglasses to my current avatar.Your flowers came in dabba packed i know:D,i'm thinking of creating a customrized version.
Any thoughts about it......:D?

@Secur Friends scored salvia again...tomorrow is going to be sensational. :agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom