What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
well hello abu zulfiqar..this thread is so not a waste of time.. in fact due to this special thread...the members are more friendly than before...even worse debaters solve their issue here.because of this thread...a lot of probs do get solved...we don't need to pinch our team for this...as we are able to communicate with each other directly...because of naswar corner.....PDF has gained more likes as compare to other defense forums..:coffee:

You feel that way? Keep it up then no problem

I think this forum is bulging to the seams. Too many people; normally it wuud b fine but it attracts so many trolls also who screw topics and take them off course

But you know me. I'm grumpy sometimes :)

dude and all those times since 2009 i thought you are some 40-50 year old man and may be a retired service man coz you have that military professional tag line under your name...duh you are a recent MBA .......looks are deceiving

I was discharged because I have a bullet in me.

because of that and bc of adjusting to civvy life i have to be a 50 something?

By the way, even 50 year olds get MBAs. One of my colleagues (Vietnamese guy) already has grand kids :lol:

She should posthumously be charged. For violating basic protocol and stickin her head out of the feckin sunroof near a crowd of thousands

@Abu Zolfiqar would u like to tell which corps did u belong to?

Last edited by a moderator:

By the way, even 50 year olds get MBAs. One of my colleagues (Vietnamese guy) already has grand kids :lol:

She should posthumously be charged. For violating basic protocol and stickin her head out of the feckin sunroof near a crowd of thousands

Bro what was ur parent regiment?

Rora, are you seriously Ex-Army ? :blink:

But a bullet in you gotta be uncomfortable ! :fie:

Where exactly is it ? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom