What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is on some meds....

1. Go study medicine in Pakistan
2. Come back home to US and finish your MD (3 years) .. earn 100k+ while doing it.
3. Specialize FRCS / MRCP equivalent in US...
4. Earn 400K in NY.
5. Work for 10 years back home in the US.
6. Come back to Pakistan, give USD250,000 - USD400,000 for a seat in senate.

How is that? That's what I am about to do. Buy myself a seat in senate... :D

Think creatively, don't listen to the old farts....

But Idk I am doing well here. I can simply go into US politics, like with Pakistan it seems to take forever to just do something in it. I will be soooo oldddd lolol. Like is it worth leaving an ivy league education to go study medicine there, just to save some time. And then it's going to be so hard adjusting to everything.
@Armstrong In regards to politics, he was just like you will never survive if you don't have the army's support so focus on making links there and in the intelligence, through that you wouldn't need to be in politics to make decisions. And then he goes on and on and ONNNNNN about how the politicians don't have real power and blahblahblah. Do idk, just got me confused lol

Also @Hyperion...you don't have to buy a seat 'your highness, we'll all willing vote for you ;) LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Waisee hiii yaaar I was looking at your Profile Picture & you really don't look a day older than a 14-15 year old ! :blink:

So I thought koii beard wagheraa hiii rukh ke deeekh looo....maybe that'll add a few years to your look, my young friend ! :agree:

stalker....:P

Well, you are certifiable if you even consider leaving an ivy league school. If you are so set on a career in politics, then study Law back home. Simple as that.

By the way, why does politics interest you so much? I wouldn't give a rat's arse about "serving" someone or something, unless it had a pile of cash to go with it... How much does Obama make per annum? :blink:

But Idk I am doing well here. I can simply go into US politics, like with Pakistan it seems to take forever to just do something in it. I will be soooo oldddd lolol. Like is it worth leaving an ivy league education to go study medicine there, just to save some time. And then it's going to be so hard adjusting to everything.
@Armstrong In regards to politics, he was just like you will never survive if you don't have the army's support so focus on making links there and in the intelligence, through that you wouldn't need to be in politics to make decisions. And then he goes on and on and ONNNNNN about how the politicians don't have real power and blahblahblah. Do idk, just got me confused lol

Any DSLR users here?
Opinion about Sony translucent Dslr needed

people me has a question my laptop is causing problems...yesterday somehow the touch pointer got locked...light is on but i cant use it can only use my usb mouse...now my in built mic died
cant even voice chat with parents on skype :undecided:

I checked the options and I do not see any mic on it except some external which is impossible as i dnt have 1!! and the in built one doesnt work...how do i check it, install it or whatnot ...if i manged to disable it how can i enable it again?! plz help!!

Help :cray: :cray:
@Hyperion @A.Rafay @JonAsad @KRAIT not sure whoelse is comp expert?!

HELP!!

Double click the light if present on touchpad..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom