What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manhooso, at the drop of a hat you people start conspiring... :P

It's so cumbersome sometimes to rule over citizens of Naswaristan who have emigrated from the subcontinent... always some conspiracy theory is in the works... :omghaha:

Dude - there are always some unwritten rules between emperors & supreme leaders ;)

@arp2041 he flipping over the donation? Abhi to kuch din pehele Ajmer se nikle statement ki wajah se chilla rahe the..scattered fellows. There's no placating them. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
People push the member in your Ignore list.(use the brain yarra)

I'm not fond of reading such comments so i've used this option.And will wait till someone buys him a pink frock.

If anyone is fond of this reading all this, then please don't quote that member so that i can read this stuff.

Be mature and stop discussing it.Take care.

@Hyperion

yaar yeh windjammer bahut sahi hai yaar :lol:

Pak PM ney Ajmer shrine me donation diya, shrine ney accept kiya ----- He has a problem.

If the shrine wouldn't had accepted the donation ------ He again has a problem.

Koi karey toh karey kya???? :lol:

Simply, Don't invite them.

Last edited by a moderator:
People push the member in your Ignore list.(use the brain yarra)

I'm not fond of reading such comments so i've used this option.And will wait till someone buys him a pink frock.

If anyone is fond of this reading all this, then please don't quote that member so that i can read this stuff.

Be mature and stop discussing it.Take care.

Smartest suggestion of the day :enjoy:

Simply, Don't invite them.

Yaar, i m sure, GOI din't gave an Invitation to Pak PM.

It would have been Pak PM himself who shown the interest to visit the shrine.

Obviously, GOI cannot reject it since this is important to maintain cordial relations b/w the two nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom