What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SHAMK9, mate I see that you are really into fashion and stuff. Where are you located? How's the market for high-end Pakistani designer clothes where you are? I was thinking Canada would be a good market.

Last edited by a moderator:
I defeated @Ak-47A in snooooooker for the first time :sarcastic: :victory:

Fullscreen+capture+3112013+15447+AM.jpg

No views dude. My love is Pakistan, not some historical morons.

Hain....? :blink:

Poochaa kiyaa aur Jawab kiyaaa ! :undecided:

I was just asking in the context of him being considered Bad-Arse in Pakistan too ! :D

Tell the Afghans to lay off of him....Abdali is our lad....because we've got more than twice the Pukhtoons they - the Afghans - have got ! :chilli:

Hain....? :blink:

Poochaa kiyaa aur Jawab kiyaaa ! :undecided:

I was just asking in the context of him being considered Bad-Arse in Pakistan too ! :D

Tell the Afghans to lay off of him....Abdali is our lad....because we've got more than twice the Pukhtoons they - the Afghans - have got ! :chilli:

Which translates to Afghanistan is our Sooba.... :flame:

@SHAMK9, mate I see that you are really into fashion and stuff. Where are you located? How's the market for high-end Pakistani designer clothes where you are? I was thinking Canada would be a good market.
Not really, i'm into Pakistani models though :smitten: but we can't have a thread for that so we had to change the thread name to pakistan fashion (forum rules :tdown:) :lol: i don't know much but i do know that most middle eastern/bengali/indian women wear pakistani shalwar qameez here in Canada, must be a huge market.

Which translates to Afghanistan is our Sooba.... :flame:

Yaraa waisee on a serious note : Why don't we re-write our History books ?

I don't give a frig about Meher Ghar or Mohenjodaro or the Mughals or the Abdalis or Ranjit Singh or any of that - All of them either have too less in common with me for me to be able to relate to them or were too uncivilized for me to look back at fondly !

Why doesn't our Pakistan Studies mention people there & about the creation of Pakistan (100 years pre & the 65 years post) that were exceptional humanists or accomplished exceptional feats (whether scientific, literary or otherwise) & that we teach their struggle, their idealism & their subsequent achievements to our posterity instead of all that happened before a 1000 years ago; teach them History just for the sake of knowing what happened but educate them by referencing those we can relate too !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom