What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y u want him dead unnecessarily...... @alpha1cavalier Jazbati nahi hote.....otherwise webby ajay ga.....
Angry-Halloween-Ghost-Bags-.png

im already trolling webby

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HRK
@Sadeera Hello piari dost :D

Since i believe in nepotism, i'd recomend emperor @Hyperion to grant you a 'gold passport'.

Manhoosom welcome karo, whoever doesn't is getting banned :angry:

@Neptune Pakistan is keen on TF-2000, its a 6000 tonnes monster, perfect for Babur's surface launched cruise missile integration. Also im Millgem, Altay,Anka and ATAK.

Turkey is morethan willing to share tech, however most of those projects are on hold, given our less than desireable economic performance. Things will change as the time goes by.

My original query was about tech share of our Babur LACMs with Turkey.

that's right. And I'm totally agreeing with you. Damn! I wish our countries to be neighbours! Anyway
Long Live Turkish Pakistani Brotherhood! TURKEY :cheers: :pakistan:

@Sadeera Hello piari dost :D

Since i believe in nepotism, i'd recomend emperor @Hyperion to grant you a 'gold passport'.

Manhoosom welcome karo, whoever doesn't is getting banned :angry:

saab bachiyoun ka eik hi bhai jahaz bhai jahaz bhai :feminist:

@Mani2020 manhoos tujhe bhang pillaoon kia :angry:

@Hyperion where is my munna @Armstrong (buttstrong) :omghaha: @BLACKEAGLE

Maybe he is busy testing his buttt strength, it passed all tests and he now going for a bullet-proof buttt. I am pretty sure you can make it Buttstrong
bathtime.gif

Brother Armstrong, I don't want to disturb you, but you can try this gun as well:
onion055.gif

images

Welcome @Sadeera!! Inorder to give you citizenship, we need to verify your details.. Please provide us your chat account id and phone number.. We will contact you directly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom