What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
on a serious not

1 thing for everyone plz dont generalize people ...if one or few people act like idiots and morons and manipulate religion for their own benefits it gives no one any right to blame other religious people . like i have heard many people mocking about the teachings and Mullahs ...there are some bad Mullahs but their are some good one too ...who are religious and pious ...its similar like there are some good and some rotten in every society ...so i think we should not generalize anything here and should not mock about any entity that is so respectful to us

Its request people please .... dont get yourself diverted just because some are doing bad deeds in the name of religion , in reality those people even are not muslims who kill innocents just for their own power and satisfaction... they want all of us to get diverted and start blaming religion and pointing out on Islamic rituals and start criticizing them , that is their real mission . I hope we will not be the one getting trapped in their net of evils and definitely not be the ones who are diverted from the righteous path .

Interesting-

One must realize that such people are in minority- as compared to the size of Muslims they are less than 1%-
It is even described in Hadiths and We even have a word for it- "kharjees"-
So the people generalizing are only making fools out of themselves-

Interesting-

One must realize that such people are in minority- as compared to the size of Muslims they are less than 1%-
It is even described in Hadiths and We even have a word for it- "Kharjis"-
So the people generalizing are only making fools out of themselves-

such people have been there during all that time ...even yazeed called himself a muslim ......you know what i mean

Guys do you have any links which give me some ideas about travel and tourism?? :)

if you want to visit bangladesh, you can get info from me , you can also check 'beautiful bangladesh titled video about 10 mins in youtube, you will get primary idea.

such people have been there during all that time ...even yazeed called himself a muslim ......you know what i mean

:fie: :fie:

You are doing your PhD, magar akkal abhee takk ghaas charnay gayee hui hai.

@Talon, what I wrote is not for you, nor for me. We are gifted people, who can weigh / judge / decide. People like us are .000001 % of our nations pool.

Now, for the rest of them, wouldn't it be better that there was NO HADITH? Wouldn't it serve the greater good? They are sheep and need herding with limitations, so that the heavy weight of "the decision" does not confuse their limited mental capacity. Such people can be easily brain-washed, that's exactly what has been done to them.

Kuch samjhee ya nahin? :blink:

@Hyperion

What I do not understand is people tend to break their heads about philosophy agar itna hi damagh insaaniat par laga tay they would have written the same laws the Quran highlighted! :blink:

I do not totally oppose the hadiths..I read them as story books...If some make sense I say maybe Prophet said it....is it applicable now? Yes, come lets try it. If no, in the bin you go!

Mind you I found some very fitting the bin! Some are just elaborations of what the Quran said....while others are twisting the words of the Quran (they go in the dump)

All in all Hadith are not something to adhere STRONGLY TO....

I take them as examples but only that...I still do the rest of the equations myself!

I do not refer to hadith myself but if someone says something...I know I have read enough to know whether what the person said is rubbish or worth listening to :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Compared to the previous times the current gen of Muslims are ignorant fools- so they allow themselves to be manipulated-
Maybe that is what happens when you part your ways from the teachings of religions- and chose the path like you solve MCQs-

@Aeronaut BB @Hyperion @Armstrong @Talon @Mani2020 @KRAIT @seiko @arp2041 @Ayush @A.Rafay @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @LoveIcon @KingMamba93 @alpha1cavalier @BDforever

535642_10151465440283287_1424244994_n.jpg

You are doing your PhD, magar akkal abhee takk ghaas charnay gayee hui hai.

@Talon, what I wrote is not for you, nor for me. We are gifted people, who can weigh / judge / decide. People like us are .000001 % of our nations pool.

Now, for the rest of them, wouldn't it be better that there was NO HADITH? Wouldn't it serve the greater good? They are sheep and need herding with limitations, so that the heavy weight of "the decision" does not confuse their limited mental capacity. Such people can be easily brain-washed, that's exactly what has been done to them.

Kuch samjhee ya nahin? :blink:

You mean people like me?- :blink:-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom