What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
no elephants first :P
disney-graphics-dumbo-956594.gif

Good evening BigB
smileys-animals-503443.gif

thanks marsha.you reminded me of dumbo.sweet memories.i had actually forgotten about him .

Cartoon Elephants through the Ages

so, sardar jokes are common in pak too.

Last edited by a moderator:
on a serious not

1 thing for everyone plz dont generalize people ...if one or few people act like idiots and morons and manipulate religion for their own benefits it gives no one any right to blame other religious people . like i have heard many people mocking about the teachings and Mullahs ...there are some bad Mullahs but their are some good one too ...who are religious and pious ...its similar like there are some good and some rotten in every society ...so i think we should not generalize anything here and should not mock about any entity that is so respectful to us

Its request people please .... dont get yourself diverted just because some are doing bad deeds in the name of religion , in reality those people even are not muslims who kill innocents just for their own power and satisfaction... they want all of us to get diverted and start blaming religion and pointing out on Islamic rituals and start criticizing them , that is their real mission . I hope we will not be the one getting trapped in their net of evils and definitely not be the ones who are diverted from the righteous path .

Agreed. Same stage as you, albeit I came to a tad different conclusion than you. I don't believe in any hadith. It's blasphemy against The Quran. If it were divine, then the Almighty himself would have taken it upon himself to protect it till eternity, just like The Quran.

Look around everywhere, the CHAOS and BLOODSHED is not because of the teachings of Quran, rather it's due to the faulty interpretation of hadith itself and that of The Quran referenced by the faulty HADITH.

Hadith is like Chief Justice (Bokhari) / Nawaz Sharif (Tirmizi) / Zardari (Majah) / Attorney General (Sughra) interpreting / referencing the constitution (The Quran), with whatever limited memory they have and what their limited minds can interpret.

Hadith is not divine and never will be. If you don't believe in it, you won't be judged for it.

Hadith is there to control the sheep (idiot population) who need spoon feeding.

@Secur @Armstrong (commie) @Talon @JonAsad @Redbull

@Hyperion

What I do not understand is people tend to break their heads about philosophy agar itna hi damagh insaaniat par laga tay they would have written the same laws the Quran highlighted! :blink:

I do not totally oppose the hadiths..I read them as story books...If some make sense I say maybe Prophet said it....is it applicable now? Yes, come lets try it. If no, in the bin you go!

Mind you I found some very fitting the bin! Some are just elaborations of what the Quran said....while others are twisting the words of the Quran (they go in the dump)

All in all Hadith are not something to adhere STRONGLY TO....

I take them as examples but only that...I still do the rest of the equations myself!

I do not refer to hadith myself but if someone says something...I know I have read enough to know whether what the person said is rubbish or worth listening to :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom