What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@KRAIT will u join our GANG OF THREE???

I though a HOT GIRL in the group will attract more members, membership will be absolutely FREE for u :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@KRAIT will u join our GANG OF THREE???

I though a HOT GIRL in the group will attract more members, membership will be absolutely FREE for u :D
@KRAIT can't troll creatively, she'll be the waste of an position.

@KRAIT can't troll creatively, she'll be the waste of an position.
My resume reflects I am too much qualified for this start up. I am already part of well established Tharki Group and @Hyperion recently made me Head of Treasury of Naswar Corner where you are posting. :D

My resume reflects I am too much qualified for this start up. I am already part of well established Tharki Group and @Hyperion recently made me Head of Treasury of Naswar Corner where you are posting. :D

Bacchy, Tharki group ka founding member reh chuka hu, with @Imran Khan and @JonAsad. Ab kal baccha mujhe qualification sikhayega? :taz:

tu @KRAIT ki kabiliyat pe shaak kar raha hai??
kamse kam uski khubsurti pe toh bharosa rakh, usey apan group ka MASCOT bana lenge :D
Mujhe laga cheerleader banaoge. :rofl:

She doesnt need any from the gang. Go to Delhi.. u evils.
I have many positions to offer to her if she ask.
Positions..........:rofl:

This is called stealth trolling. :D

Seekh lo bhai.

tu @KRAIT ki kabiliyat pe shaak kar raha hai??

kamse kam uski khubsurti pe toh bharosa rakh, usey apan group ka MASCOT bana lenge :D
@KRAIT boring bandi hai, she won't be able to carry forward the legacy of the 'The Gang of Three ', jab bhi koi Bangladeshi thread open karta hai to dusra bangladeshi bolta hai ke 'bhag ja munna bhag ja, nahi to 'The Gang of Three' aa jayega'.

@KRAIT boring bandi hai, she won't be able to carry forward the legacy of the 'The Gang of Three ', jab bhi koi Bangladeshi thread open karta hai to dusra bangladeshi bolta hai ke 'bhag ja munna bhag ja, nahi to 'The Gang of Three' aa jayega'.

:rofl: :rofl:

tu sahi hai, @KRAIT key saath woh fir comfortable ho jayenge aur apne GANG ka KAUF nahi rahega.
@KRAIT u r FIRED!!!!

:rofl: :rofl:
tu sahi hai, @KRAIT key saath woh fir comfortable ho jayenge aur apne GANG ka KAUF nahi rahega.
@KRAIT u r FIRED!!!!
I didn't accept your offer letter at first place. Bada aaya fire karne wala.

:rofl:

Woman do not have to do anything.. They just have to sit there and smile:)

Like this?

mat2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom