What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screw you, Aero ! :angry: :rofl:

Mere radar say kaise bachay ga bachayy, i told you i spent Rs:70,000 to bribe my own little brother to find out if he has a girlfriend, because he wasn't telling me otherwise. Last night he spilled the beans :D

Good going :enjoy:

kabhi hamara bhi HAAL puch liya kar :D

Bwahahahahahahahwwahahwahawhahahahahha Oh teri ki :rofl::rofl:

Mere radar say kaise bachay ga bachayy, i told you i spent Rs:70,000 to bribe my own little brother to find out if he has a girlfriend, because he wasn't telling me otherwise. Last night he spilled the beans :D

You should have checked his mobile phone..You could have saved a lot of money ;)

@Aeronaut @Armstrong @Hyperion @KRAIT @seiko @arp2041 @KingMamba93 @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN

BoysAreStupid.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

The radar is beyond faulty !

Good...but I've found most of these medicines to be sedating which means I usually doze off after taking them ! :tup:

When I'm usually down with flu or fever; a warm bowl of chicken corn soup or a mug of yakhniii does the trick for me ! :undecided:

Thats because we're all old guys whereas your just a kid ! :D

juz a small bowl of soup doesnt work on me:whistle:

Because of you, those guys stopped buying weapons!!

Kya haal banake raka he vaha??

I told them i can act as a broker if they wan't to buy an old Soviet Foxtrot class submarine from Ukraine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom