What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang my urdu tense might be wrong, let me clarifty. mohtaram janab @Armstrong, mai bohot burah musliman hota tha <implying the past hehe.

Last edited by a moderator:
good day monsieur armstrong, just looking at this massive thread, while i do not understand some of the things your talking about, I believe this thread is related to recreational narcotics that you gentleman are talking about, if i am not wrong though i am not judgeing, Mai janab armstrong bohot bu`ra muslìman hu`(did you understand my urdu, its written in roman keyboard as I do not have the persian alphabet keyboard) so who am i to judge.

Good Morning to you to monsieur Lion !

This is a thread named after a recreational chewable intoxicant that isn't a 'drug' but made from tobacco instead & isn't banned or anything like it so don't worry we won't get into any trouble ! :D

But its more of a 'chill-out corner' for us without anyone talking about the intoxicant at all ! :tup:

Aur mujhee aaap kiii subb samajhee aagaiii mein kaun sa achaa musalmaan hunnn - I've understood you completely & I'm not a good Muslim either ! :cheesy:

@liontk= eternally confused. :lol:

I will respond to you on the other thread.

Look monsieur havizsultan, I am atleast attempting to learn about my heritage, spent almost 12 hours reading up on pakistani literature last night with a dictionary plus read up on the history. The culture is so complicated especially the historical context, however I think I am less confused now hehe. Here is a cultural joke I found, next time before having fibers(traditional), remember the "HASHMI's'' heheh, my grandapapa told me that one

dang my urdu tense might be wrong, let me clarifty. mohtaram janab @Armstrong, mai bohot burah musliman hota tha <implying the past hehe.

:blink:

Mohataram, Janab - Thats too formal for my liking ! :fie:

Call me 'Yaar' instead which is Urdu for 'Dude or literally a friend in the informal tense' !:D

Hmmm..... Looks like kids are gone. Wazzup guyz?

I hate you ! :angry:

You didn't meet me once after coming to Lahore ! :cray:

Look monsieur havizsultan, I am atleast attempting to learn about my heritage, spent almost 12 hours reading up on pakistani literature last night with a dictionary plus read up on the history. The culture is so complicated especially the historical context, however I think I am less confused now hehe. Here is a cultural joke I found, next time before having fibers(traditional), remember the "HASHMI's'' heheh, my grandapapa told me that one

Mother of God ! :blink:

What does that joke mean ? :undecided:

Even I'm in a bit of a cultural shock here ! :rofl:

Good Morning to you to monsieur Lion !

This is a thread named after a recreational chewable intoxicant that isn't a 'drug' but made from tobacco instead & isn't banned or anything like it so don't worry we won't get into any trouble ! :D

But its more of a 'chill-out corner' for us without anyone talking about the intoxicant at all ! :tup:

Aur mujhee aaap kiii subb samajhee aagaiii mein kaun sa achaa musalmaan hunnn - I've understood you completely & I'm not a good Muslim either ! :cheesy:

oh I understand, I totally had it wrong, I should definately come here often, taking a break from forum right now , some of the indienne forum members are so insensitive, one really got on my nerves.

:blink:

Even I'm in a bit of a cultural shock here ! :rofl:

I thought the HASHMI family in pakistan was famous for making traditional fibers atleast what my grandpapa told me thats what our family is known for.
002.jpg

oh I understand, I totally have it wrong, I should definately come here often, taking a break from forum right now , some of the indienne forum members are so insensitive, one really got on my nerves.

Tell me about it !

The Indians & Pakistanis have a history that go back to the creation of our country ! We've fought 3 wars, numerous skirmishes & stand-offs. We've used proxies against each other countries for a long while (they were successful in '71 whereas we've done that to good effect in Indian held Kashmir) & we've competed with each other in even the smallest of things.

Yeah... know a person like you. He was a little more different when I was in toronto. He basically hadn't seen Pakistan in his life, knew not a word of urdu and was basically in every other way a canadian. But his ability to defend Pakistan vociferously with not a strand of knowledge, pick fights with virtually everyone else out there and make ridiculous statements like "Pakistanis were the first people on the moon" always inspired us. Usually we tried to hide him when an unlucky Indian was passing by.

I have no clue what was wrong with that guy but I am sure if he came to Pakistan he would be galloping back faster than a horse. In any case his patriotism was inspiring to say the least. And he tried to learn, after 1 year with us Nationalists he learned who Jinnah was... after another he learned about Fatima Bhutto and Ayub Khan. :D

But one day he brought... lets say a person of bad character :rolleyes: from somewhere on dundas to a meeting of all nationalists in Canada. We wouldn't really care... but there were girls around. Looked awkward and from that point on we disallowed him from being anywhere near one of our political/organizational meetings. :lol:

So lotsa fun times in your country.

I thought the HASHMI family in pakistan was famous for making traditional fibers atleast what my grandpapa told me thats what our family is known for.
002.jpg

Ahhh the 'Hashmi Ispaghol or Psyllium Husk' ! :D

Yup had that in the past & whenever I need to ! :tup:

@haviZsultan : Is there a Nationalist organization still present that I could maybe look into & perhaps join ? :what:

Aur naaraaz tou nahin ho giyaa mein novelette walaaa mazaaak kar rahaa thaaa ! :cray:

Well looks like you won't be forgetting the Hashmi's anytime soon

So did you watch the movie Jinnah ? :what:

Yeah... know a person like you. He was a little more different when I was in toronto. He basically hadn't seen Pakistan in his life, knew not a word of urdu and was basically in every other way a canadian. But his ability to defend Pakistan vociferously with not a strand of knowledge, pick fights with virtually everyone else out there and make ridiculous statements like "Pakistanis were the first people on the moon" always inspired us. Usually we tried to hide him when an unlucky Indian was passing by.

I have no clue what was wrong with that guy but I am sure if he came to Pakistan he would be galloping back faster than a horse. In any case his patriotism was inspiring to say the least. And he tried to learn, after 1 year with us Nationalists he learned who Jinnah was... after another he learned about Fatima Bhutto and Ayub Khan. :D

But one day he brought... lets say a person of bad character :rolleyes: from somewhere on dundas to a meeting of all nationalists in Canada. We wouldn't really care... but there were girls around. Looked awkward and from that point on we disallowed him from being anywhere near one of our political/organizational meetings. :lol:

So lotsa fun times in your country.

Ahahaha, oui, you were in the boring part of canada, if you want to party or have a good time come to the la belle province. We Quebècois know how to party better than the anglos(very boring). As far as topic goes, I feel like pakistani heritage is a big part of myself and unlike some of my multiracial pakistani friends, who want to get rid of their heritage, its better to acknowledge it and be proud of it. I am a proud quebecois-pakistani and it would be cool if someday i could have a pakistani passport unless we split from the anglos earlier.:cheers:

@haviZsultan : Is there a Nationalist organization still present that I could maybe look into & perhaps join ? :what:

Aur naaraaz tou nahin ho giyaa mein novelette walaaa mazaaak kar rahaa thaaa ! :cray:

So did you watch the movie Jinnah ? :what:

4 stars, good movie overall, inspirational guy no doubt, i will rank him just below lee kwan yu. Now i don`t want to him negative, but I wish pakistanis could go back in time and work hard to make his legacy/dream come true. One thing that stood out about him was his time management and how he organized/lived his life, very honourable stateman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom