What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arre.. he is not even married and you are pointing him towards lawyers :D

:lol: He is talking from his experience Karan :p

They are overdoing it... just boats fill up backwaters and mess of plastics with drunkards all around.

The same thing is going around the forest camps also now a days.. Man!! Its been long since I went out to some place like this..

@Hyperion , the problem of you visiting here is that, you will have to report to local police station every week and you wont be enjoying much here.. Your activities will be watched by local intelligence or IB.. You wont be able to enjoy much and may be there will also be some travel restrictions.. I am not discouraging you.. But its the fact because of the enmity between our countries.

U know, a GIRL cannot STAND another GIRL taking away all the LIMELIGHT :whistle:

Krait even ran away when Ajitr openly called her out to fight..

I was expecting a really good cat fight :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion , the problem of you visiting here is that, you will have to report to local police station every week and you wont be enjoying much here.. Your activities will be watched by local intelligence or IB.. You wont be able to enjoy much and may be there will also be some travel restrictions.. I am not discouraging you.. But its the fact because of the enmity between our countries.

Krait even ran away when Ajitr openly called her out to fight..

I was expecting a really good cat fight :oops:

If things were normal, their northern parts would have been on travel charts.

They have some really beautiful places with lush green, snow white mountains with amazing valleys.

@Hyperion,

There is one thing that I have seen in you and that is respect for all the ladies who post here. And this has been despite their indiscretion on certain occasions. I have respected you and @Armstrong for this and it was because of this, I always felt good to post on your thread. And when I showed annoyance on your attempt to spoil one of my threads, you listened and withdrew like a gentleman would. This for me was an honourable thing to do, to honour a lady and I could not accept anything less from you.However, what saddened me a bit was your uncalled for, relational comment. For me, and this is my firsthand experience, Pathans are those whose respect for ladies is literally unmatched. And such indiscretion from you being a Pathan was rather surprising and even distressing. Of all the people, I honestly did not expect this from you, hailing from a great set of people who are respectful and are honourable and tend to display the same under even difficult environs.

Please, remain the same as anything different reduces the distance between you and the rest. Thank you.

Mein ne kiyaa kahaaa thaaa ! :cray:

Mein nei tu tumhariii side bhiii liii thiii issseiii manaa bhii kiyaa thaaa aur mujhee bhi saaath hiii ragar diyaa ! :cry:

P.S @Hyperion said that in jest as a joke ! Hes a funny happy-go-lucky guy...don't take offense because he didn't mean any, meriii behan !

P.P.S Hows my niece doing ? :smitten:

@Skull and Bones & @ImranKhan This will be our COAT OF ARMS:

GangOfThree.gif

:D

@A.Rafay

or is it AUNTY Rafay as A is for Aunty,if u got any problem wid me then sort it out here ye her thread py ja kur,where i go or post,wahan ja kur merii sub members k sapney aunties k tarah complains kio kurty ho>?:girl_wacko:

i will 10000000 times dat u da pic u posted was PAINDOOOOOOOOO PAINDOOOOOOOOOOO PAINDOOOOOOOOOO:yes2::yes2:
4ecea59050cf1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom