What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armstrongggggggggggggggggggg:P

lol is dafa bach gae:bunny: but i really need 2 make proper timetable:undecided:
50cb6458e9b81.gif

Mama ko tanggg na kiyaa karooo ! :angry:

Mama Marshmallow, Can you please beat your daughter up with a frying pan if she fails to make a proper timetable ! :angel:

Nope. Didn't back off. My dad taught me to avoid two things. A bearded mullah and a crazy woman. He said, if you engage them, let it be their last day. As I can't terminate threats online, therefore I calmed down.

Hahahah...I remember and I also remember how did you back off after her warning. :lol:

But i haven't received a single infraction in last 4 months. :what:

Mods have become lazy or there would be many members in Pink colors!! Over the past weeks there have been tooooooooooooo much trolling!! Bangali threads, Indian protests, Delhi rapes!! afghani Revenges!!

Mods have become lazy or there would be many members in Pink colors!! Over the past weeks there have been tooooooooooooo much trolling!! Bangali threads, Indian protests, Delhi rapes!! afghani Revenges!!

I only confine myself in Bengali threads and Defense related threads on India and others. Shariff baccha hu, Rape ki spelling bhi nahi aata. :D

Nope. Didn't back off. My dad taught me to avoid two things. A bearded mullah and a crazy woman. He said, if you engage them, let it be their last day. As I can't terminate threats online, therefore I calmed down.

:rofl: :rofl:

so u agree??? :D

LOL... Nahin yara, stylish trolls kabhi bhee nahin ban hotay! :D

Take yours truly for example. @arp2041 ko dekho, troll extraordinaire. Aur hum subb kay 'maibap' @Armstrong aur @KRAIT kee to baat hi kuch alag hai! :cheesy:
@Skull and Bones to humm sabb say pehlay, buhut purana pakka hua hai! :rofl:

Any sane person on this forum, who doesn't agree? :blink:

I am a uber-nationalist as well, however, logic and nationalism have to be mixed in a complimentary manner. She looses the plot on the front.

:rofl: :rofl:

so u agree??? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mama ko tanggg na kiyaa karooo ! :angry:

Mama Marshmallow, Can you please beat your daughter up with a frying pan if she fails to make a proper timetable ! :angel:

lol dare she touches me and da house will turn into hell:p:bunny:

i never got beaten up but juz arguments and then she blames dad dat you spoiled her:cheesy:
504bdd9921c01.gif

Take yours truly for example. @arp2041 ko dekho, troll extraordinaire. Aur hum subb kay 'maibap' @Armstrong aur @KRAIT kee to baat hi kuch alag hai! :cheesy:

Any sane person on this forum, who doesn't agree? :blink:

I am a uber-nationalist as well, however, logic and nationalism have to be mixed in a complimentary manner. She looses the plot on the front.

I think u should chk out this thread:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/197880-trolling-art.html

guess who opened it?? :D

+ Interesting thing is that the second post of the thread was deleted by zakii for reason being TROLLING :rofl:

Mein bhi bohat trolling kerta hoon lekin mujhe sirf Warning aati hai!! Infraction Eik aayi thi lekin expire hogai!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom