What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back :wub:

Hyperionnnnnnnnnn BB:P
hello-bunny-animation.gif

"Vekh, bandiya asmanaan tay ud-day panchi..
Vekh, tay sahi ki karday nain...

Na, oh karday rizq zakeera...
Na, oh bhukhay marday nain...

Kadi, kisay nay pankh pakhero...
Bhukhay, marday vekhay nain ?

Banday, karday rizq zakheera..
Banday, hi bhukkay marday nain..."

Baba Bullhay Shah.

@Hyperion @KRAIT @huda @Marshmallow @Talon @Armstrong @Last Hope @Thunder_Rider

Anyone can't understand?

wha? do i hav to translate this?
funny-3d-child.jpg

u forgot @Marshmallow 94 posts, 1310 thanks :woot:

@arp2041
:p:P:p:P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow : Abbotabad ? You'd better give OBL's hideout a visit & take some pictures ! :D

ARMSTRONGGGGGGGGGGG:wave:
hello-mail-animation.gif

and i wanted to visit da place to take his pics but they said to me dat it wud b better if u take Armstrong's pic becz Armstrong looks more scary than OBL so his pic wud have more clicks and hits:p:lol:

It shows that everyone at Naswar Corner is very courteous. In addition to thanks, there has never been a fight here either.

New memberships will be open in January 2013, if you wish to apply, please send an IM to any one of the big addicts. :D

P.S. Beware of our mascot @Marshmallow, she bites as well -- and she has personal protection of webby and some scary higher ups! :blink:

1st_animation__hello_kitty_skull_by_le_mime-d4lplfx.gif

@Marshmallow : Oh Come on they would allowed a cute chubby little girl like yourself to visit either of those places ? :what:

Or is it because you couldn't even squeeze through the front gate despite holding your breath till you were blue in the face ! :undecided:

@Marshmallow : Oh Come on they would allowed a cute chubby little girl like yourself to visit either of those places ? :what:

Or is it because you couldn't even squeeze through the front gate despite holding your breath till you were blue in the face ! :undecided:

me and feeling scared or tensed of those places?:cheesy: kidding me? it was actully they who didnt want to scare their soldiers with my influence or let dem be undewr pressure due to my entrance cuz then they wudnt be able or left strong and brave to fight wars with enemies then
devil2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom