What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Age is a function of thought. You have already declared yourself a "budha khoosat", which means that you'll look horrible by the time you're 30. :mamba:

I would have found the 'fountain of youth' by that time ! :rofl:

And no 'age' is much more than just a function of thought or a number for it is that same number that defines our very outlook on life; a man maybe wiser than his years but not free from them, he may have the ability to look far ahead where his peers can't but he still hasn't been touched by father time to gain those two things that gives meaning to our clamoring thoughts & reign in the restlessness inside us - Experience & Maturity !

Age, my friend, is much more than a 'number' that our consciousness attaches to the corporeal form before us & maturity is far removed from 'discipline' than many of us would care to accept !

Dude, this is exactly why you'll age far quicker than myself. You think too much and you write way way way too much.

How I "used" to operate:

See a girl. Say 'hello' immediately.
See an opportunity to make a buck. Take it.
See an opportunity to get even. Take it.

Furthermore, I read a lot what you write, and have studied your thought process. Yara, you seriously need to stop subscribing to the 'free-fund' worries, that trouble your soul.

For me personally, what will happen in two decades is least of my concerns, I have "extreme" mathematical background to know that. You can control a million variables around you, yet one mo*** f***** unknown will enter the equation and blast your logic to smithereens. This is called fate my young apprentice.

Enjoy, smile and live your life on a day to day basis.

I would have found the 'fountain of youth' by that time ! :rofl:

And no 'age' is much more than just a function of thought or a number for it is that same number that defines our very outlook on life; a man maybe wiser than his years but not free from them, he may have the ability to look far ahead where his peers can't but he still hasn't been touched by father time to gain those two things that gives meaning to our clamoring thoughts & reign in the restlessness inside us - Experience & Maturity !

Age, my friend, is much more than a 'number' that our consciousness attaches to the corporeal form before us & maturity is far removed from 'discipline' than many of us would care to accept !

@Hyperion : How did I give you the impression that I've got everything jotted down to the minutest detail & I'm working towards an end ! :blink:

I haven't a dime or an achievement to my name & thats the brutal truth my friend !

But tis also true that everyone craves recognition from & a place in, the society; I'm not 'everyone' ! I don't want the social status, the high-end life, the money, the bungalows, the Austen Martins & a career that most men & women alike want. To be honest I find the materialism, the restlessness & the pretentiousness of society beyond stifling; I'd much rather be left alone !

What I want are two things - Time & Peace ! Time to read some of the best works written by the Greatest minds of ages past & present, to contemplate on what they said, to have conversations with them & to ponder. And peace of mind to do all of the aforementioned. To that end I would want nothing more than having a patch of my land which I can cultivate & live off. To have the know-how of earning just about enough from the Forex & other money markets, to make ends meet ! Only that & nothing more.

The Society can go foOk themselves for all I care if I'm left alone !

You tell me how can a man ask a woman...any woman, to share such a life ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You tell me how can a man ask a woman...any woman, to share such a life ?
Ask the woman you fancy directly, without any planning, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Friend, just take one advice of mine, never ever be afraid of telling someone that you like them, you love them. Trust your instincts, if you yet don't have them, develop them. Success in business and love life is 99% instincts and guts, and 1% luck.

Ask the woman you fancy directly, without any planning, you'll be pleasantly surprised. Friend, just take one advice of mine, never ever be afraid of telling someone that you like them, you love them. Trust your instincts, if you yet don't have them, develop them. Success in business and love life is 99% instincts and guts, and 1% luck.

I have yet to find a woman I fancy ! :undecided:

I don't give two hoots about looks but its sincerity, kindness & a spirit free from all the ills of the society I mentioned before, is what I crave - Haven't found them in a woman yet !

I don't give two hoots about looks but its sincerity, kindness & a spirit free from all the ills of the society I mentioned before, is what I crave - Haven't found them in a woman yet !
Try some khusras then, you might find a bit of kindness and spirit in them. As for finding the said qualities in women of today, good luck with that. :D

Pyar vyar ishq vishq kitabi baten hn.

hahahahahha hw r u feeling nw afta da defeat:rofl::rofl: c i already said dat we will win:bunny:

@KRAIT @Armstrong @Aeronaut @Hyperion @HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN @arp2041 @JonAsad @samantk @seiko @RazPaK

173715__UNOPT__.gif

I'm feeling fine... :beer:

Have effective ways to deal with disappointments devil Marshy.... :evil:

May Allah align the stars for you to get the girl of your liking...

Bhagwan isko bhi lift kara dey. ..

@KRAIT what happened to you?? fractured?? Did you try to walk after a long time?? :what:
Leg fracture. No, I have been walking with injury for a long time. Pain increased two days ago. Went for X ray. Fracture found. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom