What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would post it but like the whole forum be browsing through this thread. :cheesy: It is 8 total names though. :D

Example being John 2 3 4 5 6 7 Smith

8 names omg:girl_wacko: are these 8 all ur names?:undecided:
400px-confused_baby.jpeg

Sure and what happened to your darth moore avatar? :D

Darth Moore ! :blink:

Its Darth Maul ! :hitwall:

You infidel you can only make up for that blasphemy by going to Trafalgar Square in a tutu with Celtic war symbols gracing your otherwise naked body made with the help of a red lipstick instead of the traditional blue & singing 'God Save the Queen' at the top of your lungs all the while doing Gangnam Style dancing ! :D

@Armstrong,Hyperion,KRAIT,Aeronaut and all lets have a quiz that WHAT ARE THE 8 NAMES OF KINGMAMBA93?:lol: or lets start a thread on it?:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
Darth Moore ! :blink:

Its Darth Maul ! :hitwall:

You infidel you can only make up for that blasphemy by going to Trafalgar Square in a tutu with Celtic war symbols gracing your otherwise naked body made with the help of a red lipstick instead of the traditional blue & singing 'God Save the Queen' at the top of your lungs all the while doing Gangnam Style dancing ! :D

Sorry, I'm not as big fanatic. Infact, I watched it yesterday for the first time :lol:

PS: No blasphehy laws here--

She doesn't want to be your sister, any way ---you are useless....:D

@Hyperion
@Marshmallow : Special requirements apply to understand Rumi.

Well between Mrs.Aeronaut, Mrs.Hyperion, Huda, Zaidi, Talon, Aleesha & Krait - I've got quite a few sisters ! :smitten:

@Aeronaut sir g . few days ago i posted pic of imran khan and you deleted that .. because no political pics are allowed here .....
and now your self posting ???
kia yeh khula teezad nahi :undecided:

The Quaid died not soon after so if he was the embodiment of all that was best in Pakistan than for 60+ there has been nothing else to stick our hats on.

Ain't that the truth !

Nothing but what he & Iqbal stood for ! Our salvation lies in returning to the reason why we fought for a Pakistan to begin with & trying to understand what that stood for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom