What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion : I was able to know that shes a girl by the first post of her I saw ! You're getting rusty at this, Master Jedi ! But I suppose the old have to give way to the us - the young - the next generation of Casanovas ! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea - Execute her ! :devil:

Armstrong!
whi+sticking+out+the+tongue_thumb.jpg

@Hyperion : I was able to know that shes a girl by the first post of her I saw ! You're getting rusty at this, Master Jedi ! But I suppose the old have to give way to the us - the young - the next generation of Casanovas ! :D
Yara, I'm so f***ed up in preparations for the engagement party, that my other senses have gone on vacation! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, there is something is really bothering me at work...:pop:

I always carry a bottle of water when I am at work or doing anything outside home as I get thursty while smoking and drinking coffee. There is this guy at work asks me to drink from my little bottle, the first three times were okay and I always throw it away after he goes and I get a new one, but few days ago he had flu and asked me again for a sip and I apologized this time as I could infected although I won't drink after him anyway.

two days ago, I finished my work and refilled it from the cooler, he came saying "I am not sick anymore I swear", I was really REALLY pissed off this time, I gave it to him and when he returned it to me I told him that I never drink after someone.

I don't know how to deal with this dumb person, he the dumbest one I have ever seen.

Guess what, while I was eating he came to me and started talking about his gaz problem, he said it like this:
"I have haemorrhoids, and gaz with a very bad smell..", I interrupted him and asked him stop as I am ******* eating, he tried to repeat it four time until I threw the sandwich and got away from him.

stock-photo-1140774-shoot-me.jpg

:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom