What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion : See we - Butt log - love Pakistani Pashtun but don't like Afghans that much ! You've got yourself another example....abbb teraa kiyaa haal ho gaa meriii jaaan ? :D

@Marshmallow: Kiddo you're making Uncle Armstrong very proud because of your sense of humor ! :tup:

There are tears of joy in my eyes ! :cry:
th

Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator:
hiiii...buttt mery pyary chotu bhai kesayyy hooo???
bs zra bcho ki numaish lgi hui thi wo dekh ri thi khamoshi sy:D

Armstrong is a tharkii and he cries a lot too.
Tissue-Box-Cry-Baby.jpg

@Hyperion : See we - Butt log - love Pakistani Pashtun but don't like Afghans that much ! You've got yourself another example....abbb teraa kiyaa haal ho gaa meriii jaaan ? :D

@Marshmallow: Kiddo you're making Uncle Armstrong very proud because of your sense of humor ! :tup:

There are tears of joy in my eyes ! :cry:

Heres the Tissue
38133343541332100169.jpeg

Naswar corner is all about it's members. We have to first sanctify you and then you can troll freely here!

Vice chair ( @Armstrong ), honorary president ( @RazPaK ) and other members... please out with your votes for @Marshmallow.

How many "Nay's" and "Yea's" :D

wasn't this a Naswar Corner?:unsure: then why im being discussed here suddenly?

Naswar corner is all about it's members. We have to first sanctify you and then you can troll freely here!

Vice chair ( @Armstrong ), honorary president ( @RazPaK ) and other members... please out with your votes for @Marshmallow.

Yea - Execute her ! :devil:

Vice chair and honorary president and other members... please out with your votes for @Marshmallow.

Im afraid you wont be getting accurate replies because i bet most of your members here on this thread wud be partially awake becuz of being on drugs:p:P:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom