What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can do all of that without anyone's help if we get our act together !

Getting act together is one thing convincing half of pdf which way to do it is very daunting task most of them dont agree on peoples view. for me it shall be gold and silver currency and barter trade throw out the paper toilet money that can be printed off the press ripping us off.

oh us we from ratta dadyal end and we choudary and mirpuri/pothwari.

Getting act together is one thing convincing half of pdf which way to do it is very daunting task most of them dont agree on peoples view. for me it shall be gold and silver currency and barter trade throw out the paper toilet money that can be printed off the press ripping us off.

oh us we from ratta dadyal end and we choudary and mirpuri/pothwari.

I'm desperately looking to make a career out of investment finance so I'd rather keep the paper money...thank you very much ! :D

Not to mention such a drastic step would see us within reach of the Stone Age !

Ahhh...Dadyal (I've heard of it !), Chaurdry Sahib !

Okay people....bye ! I need some sleep too ! :wave:

I'm desperately looking to make a career out of investment finance so I'd rather keep the paper money...thank you very much ! :D

Not to mention such a drastic step would see us within reach of the Stone Age !

Ahhh...Dadyal (I've heard of it !), Chaurdry Sahib !

jee mera prah what is your background.??

jee mera prah what is your background.??

Buttt from Lahore with origins from Khreu (a village near Srinagar). Can't speak Koshur (the language of the valley) or know the first thing about Kashmiri culture but can speak broken Punjabi & fully prescribe to Punjab & its culture ! Otherwise I'm a Pakistani through & through who doesn't give a wooden nickle about race, color, class or creed but gives much more than just a nickle when it comes to nationality !

Buttt from Lahore with origins from Khreu (a village near Srinagar). Can't speak Koshur (the language of the valley) or know the first thing about Kashmiri culture but can speak broken Punjabi & fully prescribe to Punjab & its culture ! Otherwise I'm a Pakistani through & through who doesn't give a wooden nickle about race, color, class or creed but gives much more than just a nickle when it comes to nationality !

Juts like me but mix word with English.

Many have suggested that...I trained some Saudis...BELIEVE ME...They are FAR from wanting to learn...More interested in getting slaves...

They refuse to try and want to be spoon fed :(

I wonder if I work for them, I will end up doing ALL the work!!!

Plus Saudi is not exactly practicing the proper Islam! NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD IS! If Saudi was, it wouldn't be racist, proud and ignorant!

Its racist to Asians - they think we are their slaves! They bow to the whites but are racist to its own race! 1 tribe spits at another as though they are the world and the other is nothing...NOT SURE IF THAT is racist or PROUD!

They are sooo ignorant towards world hunger and low levels of literacy! They have yet to help Kosova, Palestine, Bosnia, Africa and so on!! I could go on but sadly, this is the case with ALL of the world!

Lastly, the Arabs are out of control when they reach UK! From drinking, clubbing to eating non halal and not praying!! Its a sad world :(

Hey, look at the bright side: it is tax-free! :D

░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
█░▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
█░▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
█░░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
█░░░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█
░█░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█
░░█░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█
░░░█░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░███████░█
░░░░▀▄░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█
░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█

The Pakistan I see now is scary...
They claim to be open minded in the sense they accept Western crap, but a girl cant be a friend with a guy without being labelled cheap?
A girl can not go for a divorce without being rejected by society.
An abusive husband will always be supported by society.
Women are not given proper education.

Allowing women to wear sleeveless and transparent or tight clothes is their idea of going forward? Seriously, I though cave-women already did that! :P We havent moved from that time?

Sometimes I wonder if Islam really did pull anyone out from Jahilat? We are really back there again?

cant add more, cant argue with anything!

thanks for sharing your thoughts!

Hmmm....That is the thing...When we want to do good for Islam we do not look at their race, colour, nationality (Like Ahmad Deedat used to quote from the quran: "you discriminate on grounds of race, language, colour and riches, you will perish")

I think he was quoting Iqbal, you know that poem
Intazha khudowi mein bara sub se watan hai
jo paran usk hai.......

sorry for the bad roman urdu..

Did Dr. Zakir appose Pakistan? From your saying, we should hate EVERYONE in America regardless of the fact they hate their own government and are apposing it BECAUSE their govt is an enemy of Pakistan?

Zakir is a proud Indian, not that I'm against patriotism, he definately thinks partition was wrong search youtube "Zakir naik on partion". I used to be a fan of his untill I started checking up his references, I'm suprised you check them and didn't find anything wrong, usually he lies, peverts etc etc everytime he speaks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he was quoting Iqbal, you know that poem
Intazha khudowi mein bara sub se watan hai
jo paran usk hai.......

sorry for the bad roman urdu..

:cry: What the hell did you do to Iqbal's couplet ! :angry:

'In taza khudaoon mein baraa subb seh watan hai - Jo pairahan iss ka hai wo muzhab ka kafun hai'

Of these new idols the newest is Nationalism* - Its garb is the death shroud of Religion**.

*Ethno-Lingusitc Nationalism as in 'Hum Jaisaa koi nahin & that other isn't a part of the family because hes ethnically or linguistically different.

** Religious Unity as in instead of finding common cause in languages, ethnicities etc. find one in a common collective consciousness in other words a belief system whether its the secular humanism tempered with a judeo-christian past that brings most of Europe together or whether its Islam in our case which embellishes everything from one's outlook on life to one's outlook on death !

P.S This isn't a call for a Big Huge Country under the banner of Islam but more of a 'Hey...you've got an inherent potential to be unified here...make good use of it instead of b*tching around Arab-Persian, Pashtun-Punjabi etc. rivalry ! Rise above that BS !

P.P.S This is also not to disown the languages we speak, the culture we prescribe to nor the ethnic group we may belong to but rather an attempt by Iqbal to impress upon us that there is something 'higher' & yet 'subtle' that could bring us together & pay dividends that the divided 'we' never could imagine.

Cheers for the clarification.

I did apologize for the bad spellings in advance.:angel:

Your interpretaion of these couplets are more in line with Zaid hamid than Israr Ahmed(who believes partition was wrong).

Cheers for the clarification.

I did apologize for the bad spellings in advance.:angel:

Your interpretaion of these couplets are more in line with Zaid hamid than Israr Ahmed(who believes partition was wrong).

Israr Ahmed thought the Partition to be wrong ? Really...thats news to me ! :blink:

I thought that the Jammat-e-Islami & more so its founder Moudodi, thought that the Partition was lacking in that a social revival was needed first because we wouldn't be able to consolidate ourselves in an Independent Country unless we had consolidated our narrative at the individual level i.e What was the Shariah ? What is Islam ? Why did we fall from the position that we used to enjoy ? Why do we keep on digging our own graves instead of getting education & moving ahead (like Sir Syed wished it to be such) ? Why has sectarianism crept into the Muslim society & how do we get rid of it ? Why has Islamic Scholarship fallen to the level of plain idiocy ? How do we rectify it ? As I understand Moudodi's view was that unless we answer these basic questions first we would not move forward as a nation & would be at the mercy of others to provide direction whether they are so-called leaders from within ourselves or us parroting someone else's rhetoric !

Quaid-e-Azam had a different view of things that we'd be stuck exactly where we are & perhaps even be forced backwards unless we get the space & the adequate provisions to not only protect but nurture our culture, our narrative, our history & our very way of life. So get yourself the space & work towards those goals simultaneously; that movement culminated into Pakistan ! Unfortunately the goals that were supposed to go with it...didn't materialize because the one man who could galvanize ourselves into a Nation (Nation being the keyword here) died prematurely ! And we've searching for a Muhammad Ali Jinnah ever since & that my brother is the greatest tragedy of Pakistan - We never rose to the occasion. We never realized the Promise this country held.

P.S There seems to be some similarities between what Mr.Hamid says & what I say because he too derives his philosophy from Iqbal & I'm a big fan of the Allama anyhow. In fact if Mr.Hamid curbs down on his unsubstantiated theories & war-rhetoric hes a decent person to listen to when hes talking about Iqbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom