What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea same here as i also get labell of mullah etc :D

but it dont stop me raising my voice and opinions. I say what i assume right and rest everyone has right to his/her opinion so dont hesitate to share your opinions without worrying about others :)

The worry bit is the incapability of uniting...Each 1 is at the others neck based on rubbish! Not even proper arguments! You cant fight nor pass opinions against some people whose only window to the outside world is the internet!

Its ok. I asked did you like any girl over there ? :D

I have plenty of british born kashmiri friend who are very talented and professional guys but married with simple villager girl from Kashmir because they cannot stand againt bold and sharp ladies born here :)

bradar they do everything they are exotic mangaters lolz. i saw lot of them but this how it works I was told by someone if you get invited for stay over for dawath then they want you eat at their house this way you get to see the girl and then later on you be asked choose your exotc fruit.

The worry bit is the incapability of uniting...Each 1 is at the others neck based on rubbish! Not even proper arguments! You cant fight nor pass opinions against some people whose only window to the outside world is the internet!
well its not good idea to quote and reply each and every trolls out there. Some posts should be ignored..but it will be good to see you sharing your thoughts in different topics and don't expect all people to agree with you because there will be always someone who don't like what we share :)

Did he swear allegiance to India? He is Indian by birth and he is proud of the country no matter what is going on there...You were born in Pakistan and are proud of the country even if we have corruption, random murdering, civil war and whatsoever, right?

Please do not paint everyone with the same colour...We have many Pakistanis doing garbage in UK...If common BRITISHERS use your way of putting things...they would be hating Pakistan just because some mad group of Pakistanis thought it ok to gang rape gorian because they were asking for it...

I'm not painting anyone anyway !

Yes he has sworn allegiance to India & is proud of & supports a country that is my enemy !

Informal Logfic 101 : If India is the enemy of Pakistan & I am a Pakistan whereas he is an Indian than that follows logically as 'He is my enemy !

What is so complicated about this ?

well its not good idea to quote and reply each and every trolls out there. Some posts should be ignored..but it will be good to see you sharing your thoughts in different topics and don't expect all people to agree with you because there will be always someone who don't like what we share :)

Yea, Its just that, I think I have used this forum as chat line to talk about random topics and bounce ideas at people who can tolerate difference rather than jumping in a topic and getting bashed, not getting the idea through and not even getting a laugh out of it..

Plus I had been busy past few weeks so didnt actually have the time to go exploring into other topics...

I'm not painting anyone anyway !

Yes he has sworn allegiance to India & is proud of & supports a country that is my enemy !

Informal Logfic 101 : If India is the enemy of Pakistan & I am a Pakistan whereas he is an Indian than that follows logically as 'He is my enemy !

What is so complicated about this ?

:)

Just the fact that his government isnt pro Islam while he is...

Professor you're hopeless ! :hitwall:

Relax bro! Everyone has their own opinion...I do not take a whole crowd of people and put them in 1 category based on where they were born or what they think...

I breakdown their thinking and base them on just that...their mindset..that is more important than where they were born and what they wear....

@ Azad Kashmir : Aiseee mein ne kiyaa poooch liyaa thaa that no reply ?

Relax bro! Everyone has their own opinion...I do not take a whole crowd of people and put them in 1 category based on where they were born or what they think...

I breakdown their thinking and base them on just that...their mindset..that is more important than where they were born and what they wear....

I don't do that either but for me anyone Pro-My-Enemy irrespective of his religious affiliations is my enemy ! Anyone who supports India's stance on Kashmir, on the Partition & on Pakistan is an Indian & hence my enemy !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom