What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
330fcjc.jpg

Transgressing the standards of propriety our culture, our traditions, our society & our religion has decided for us as both a collective unit or an individual person !

Agaar abhii bhii samajhh nahin ayaaa tou aisee karoo Zainab seh poooch loo woh samjhaa deii giii ! :rofl:

Waisee bhi Mamoon kiii side par haiii so I win ! :P
What transgression of culture tradition of pakistani society religion?Isn't it the same society from same religion which watched her lollywood movies for years in pakistan.tab transgression of culture and religion yaad nahi aya tha?

same society and its individuals didnt get outraged then or now who watch bollywood movies on tv ,cable in theatre in pakistan.But same individuals and socitey stand in line to sacrifice veena malik....

Or is it that to safeguard culture and religion is the duty of pakistani females only.

Principally and also religiously this duality of treating women as property is ridiculous

What transgression of culture tradition of pakistani society religion?Isn't it the same society from same religion which watched her lollywood movies for years in pakistan.tab transgression of culture and religion yaad nahi aya tha?

same society and its individuals didnt get outraged then or now who watch bollywood movies on tv ,cable in theatre in pakistan.But same individuals and socitey stand in line to sacrifice veena malik....

Or is it that to safeguard culture and religion is the duty of pakistani females only.

Principally and also religiously this duality of treating women as property is ridiculous

We don't allow either men or the women in Lollywood to smooch each other we actually have a Board that regulates this & ensures that nothing is shown in the movies which transgresses the limits we as a society have imposed on individuals ! I remember listening to an interview by that Pakistani Director (I've forgotten his name...the one married to Saima) on how the Board issued him a notice because too much skin was being shown during a dance scene ! He had to delete that scene to be allowed to screen the film. But of course they (the Board) aren't immune to bribes or influence & there have been cases where somethings have been overlooked.

P.S If Emran Hashmi were to try his stuff in Pakistan ! He'd be banned from filming the next day by either the Board or someone would have tabled a case against him in one of our Courts !

P.P.S Women are not public property but just as I would not be allowed to go about Lahore wearing only a pair of briefs with my chiseled chest thumped out & my finely sculpted legs showing, because we don't accept that. Ms. Malik, as a Pakistani, must learn to respect the limits that we, as a Nation, have imposed on individuals. So if she goes about setting a world record on most kisses in a movie...we object - Both the men & the women !

P.P.P.S Not everything can be ever so conveniently dubbed as male chauvinism ! More women than men in Pakistan are condemning this for most men don't really have the time to know about such BS Bollywood gossip.

P.P.P.P.S If you want to continue this send me an email !

Haath hola rakhain ge, mai nay tu ek masoom se khwahish ka azhar kya tha..... :undecided:

You are not the 1st 1 ...Har koi Natural products ay khush nai hai...and apni apni stuff bana na cha ta hai...AND THEN people wonder why they are soooo many diseases and increase in retarded people!

Don't worry am not yelling...The Caps is only for emphasise!

Sigh...Plz do not bring other thread's fights in here..And Ajtr Begumsahiba....Veena Malik is a JUMP INTO the degradation of a whole culture!

I am not sure what hit her and where...But growing up in pak...amana bohot bakwas hota hai idher....par she really is trying to stand out!!

Here people will watch willing women show some thumkay from BOLLYWOOD but will not allow their kids nor their women to do the same...There is a difference...

I am abroad and mind you even HERE in UK as well as in Europe...all the crap abt the women here being liberal and stuff...NOT 1 PROPER Britisher (NOT 1 SEEKING FAME AND £££) would willingly push their child nor their women (sister/ wife or nieces) into such a business...They will let them wear stooping clothes but not sell their bodies or their lives!

ALL THAT YOU SEE ON TV...is for tv...APART from the drinking and out of control AFTER the drinking....THAT maybe true in SOME cities NOT ALL OF EUROPE!

What the tv shows you about Europe not the same...In fact I myself was surprised!

Ok, lets not go to Scandinavia...they are in fact considered a different part of Europe...and yes THEY are more open! But not the most of Europe...WHEN EUROPE is like that...Then how can VEENA MALIK a Pakistani go even more advanced than them? That is not digestible by any normal Pakistani (not those rich high class)!

Majboot baaju (Armstrong) bhai kaise ho...:azn:

ajtr se na uljho yahan par...:no:

Mazboot Baazu bhai apnaa galaa khud dabaa deii ga agar Ajtr ko buraa lagaa hooo ! Eik to emoitcon na lagooo tou aisee lagtaa hai jaisee laraiii ho rahiii hai...bhalaa koi apnii behan seh bhii kabhii larrrr saktaa hai ?

Ajtr merii behan hai ! :kiss3:

Just dropping by to pour some honey into naswarian's ears. I've been listening to this nonstop for like the last half hour.

Forget the girl, enjoy the song.;)
Disclaimer: It's all over the internet...there is no privacy thing about it.:angel:

Mazboot Baazu bhai apnaa galaa khud dabaa deii ga agar Ajtr ko buraa lagaa hooo ! Eik to emoitcon na lagooo tou aisee lagtaa hai jaisee laraiii ho rahiii hai...bhalaa koi apnii behan seh bhii kabhii larrrr saktaa hai ?

Ajtr merii behan hai ! :kiss3:
apni moonhboli behn ko samjha len... Pakistan k baray mn anab shanab bolti rehti hy:angry::cry::angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom