What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ HRK : Hammad Bhai what are your qualifications & what is your job description at the bank ? If you don't mind me asking that is ! :oops:

I am MBA Banking & Finance....working as AVP-BM.....currently placed in a branch responsible for both retail and trade segment

Butt Sb. Howz job market in lahore these days, I am planing to comeback

I really don't know but from what I've heard - Not that good ! Then again the varies from sector to sector; I audited a construction company a while back & the people there were still working after not having been paid 3 months worth of wages ! They continued on partly because of better business forecasting on the horizon & partly because the job market was pretty bad. But then again one of our audit internees who had completed his 3 year articleship got a job (at around a 40k starting salary) with a decent company & he was an ACCA qualified...had he been a CA it probably would have been a little higher. So I dunno it sort of depends !

Whether the job market is good in your sector ? I really don't know because as far as I know companies either get EY or PWC to design a software for them or get the Oracle/SAP ones or the less affording ones work it out on Notebook & the sort. But can't you go free-lance or something ? Perhaps even work off the internet ? Surely there must be firms out there who out-source this stuff to countries like India & Pakistan ?

I am MBA Banking & Finance....working as AVP-BM.....currently placed in a branch responsible for both retail and trade segment

Yaaraaa zaraa thoriii advice tou deinaa - Any scope for an ACCA + CFA combo there in Karachi as a financial analyst in the Investment Finance industry ?

I really don't know but from what I've heard - Not that good ! Then again the varies from sector to sector; I audited a construction company a while back & the people there were still working after not having been paid 3 months worth of wages ! They continued on partly because of better business forecasting on the horizon & partly because the job market was pretty bad. But then again one of our audit internees who had completed his 3 year articleship got a job (at around a 40k starting salary) with a decent company & he was an ACCA qualified...had he been a CA it probably would have been a little higher. So I dunno it sort of depends !

Whether the job market is good in your sector ? I really don't know because as far as I know companies either get EY or PWC to design a software for them or get the Oracle/SAP ones or the less affording ones work it out on Notebook & the sort. But can't you go free-lance or something ? Perhaps even work off the internet ? Surely there must be firms out there who out-source this stuff to countries like India & Pakistan ?

Butt sb. Kaise Jobs propose kar rahay ho :(

Butt Sb. I am planning to come to Pak to spend my time with family, Side business karnay say tu my current package is better

Sir phirr aap behtar jaanteii hain ! Makes some calls...ask around...take a few weeks off & explore the market yourself ! I dunno what else to say ! :undecided:

Sir phirr aap behtar jaanteii hain ! Makes some calls...ask around...take a few weeks off & explore the market yourself ! I dunno what else to say ! :undecided:

I thought audit shadit karnay jaatay ho kuch idea lay lon. My target is 200K+, i had opportunity but couldn't avail because i am committed here til May-13

I thought audit shadit karnay jaatay ho kuch idea lay lon. My target is 200K+, i had opportunity but couldn't avail because i am committed here til May-13

Sir jee mujhee abhi tukk aaapkii Job Description hii nahin pataa tou mein kahaan aaap ko batooon iss kaaa ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom