What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be proud of what you are ...not the negative proud-ness! Bt thankful proud-ness! Because we have enough negative power in our youths we do not need anymore...

PLUS just because you say some 1-2 pathans with some odd problem do not paint EVERYONE with the same colour...

There are problematic people everywhere...And as for those who are self achievers...who built themselves up...They have the right to be a little proud...It keeps them going and 1 achievement after another....is a good thing!
What exactly is negative proud-ness?

Although you do make a valid point that indeed native tongue is very important, but the Blood link is just as important as the cultural, traditional, and lingual aspect, if not more.

Regarding Yusuf "Pathan" of india, well anyone these days can slap a "Pathan" or "Khan" next to their first name, i have met quite a few people who have done so and claimed to be "Pathans/Pashtuns", however only a real Pashtun can prove his ancestry through providing important background info like Tribal lineage, for example my Mother is a Yusufzai because my Maternal Grandfather is a Yusufzai, however my Maternal Grandmother is a Barakzai, my fathers side is Shamozai.

Although we might have lost the ability to speak the native tongue of our ancestors, we haven't lost our identity, and not everyone has the same definition, or qualification, or criteria of/for being a Pashtun.

Secondly, i'm not sure what one would consider these Sikhs who speak Pashto and probably know more about Pashtun way of thinking then i do since they have been living in Peshawar amongst Pashtuns for centuries after fleeing persecution in Punjab. Do they become Pashtuns?

I'm certainly not a Punjabi, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Mohajir since i cannot trace my ancestry to any of the latter groups mentioned, than what am i?

You're not...that hurts me deep down ! :cry:

Oye, rora, a Punjabi isn't an ethnic group so much as it is a geographical-cultural & linguistic group ! A Punjabi is anyone who lives in 'Punj-Ab - the land of the 5 rivers'. That ought to make you a Punjabi just as it make me - an ethnic Kashmiri - a Punjabi ! :angry:

You're not...that hurts me deep down ! :cry:

Oye, rora, a Punjabi isn't an ethnic group so much as it is a geographical-cultural & linguistic group ! A Punjabi is anyone who lives in 'Punj-Ab - the land of the 5 rivers'. That ought to make you a Punjabi just as it make me - an ethnic Kashmiri - a Punjabi ! :angry:

Listen buster, he doesn't want to be a Punjabi and that's fine.

:angry:

Yo Monkey. I have to admit you have your own principles. But I have Pathans working for me that are awesome guys.

They don't mention Pathan vs bull ****. And yes they are true Pathans.

Pathan people are best to go hunting journey with true story.

Monkey you make Pathans seem like serious assholes, but all my friends and people are very fun loving and always laughing even if they are gun man.

They are common pathans, they must be doing low income jobs if they are working for you.....while i am highly educated , a doctor and self-proclaimed intellectual :triniti:

They are common pathans, they must be doing low income jobs if they are working for you.....while i am highly educated , a doctor and self-proclaimed intellectual :triniti:

They are very deadly pathans, and although they are not educated I give them highest respect. They are like my brothers and teachers.

My bodyguard Shah ji is my best friend. When I was in Pakistan I used to make fun of him

I would be like Shah ji bacha baraa teight hain, and he would start hitting me. :rofl:

But to be honest we have some real pashtuns working for us. They give their life for us.

I give Shah ji all of my love. He protect my father, and for that I consider him my older brother.

He not only protects my father, but also grab his arm when he walks.

I love shah ji.

I asked him to bring his children before I left Pakistan last time. He brought his children, and I played with them for hours. His son and daughter, so cute.

Shah ji is my older brother to me.

Man I mis shah ji so much. I remember when we hunting in lal suhara park. We had so much fun.

Shah ji was my true brother. I love him and I still miss him. :cry:

They are very deadly pathans, and although they are not educated I give them highest respect. They are like my brothers and teachers.

My bodyguard Shah ji is my best friend. When I was in Pakistan I used to make fun of him

I would be like Shah ji bacha baraa teight hain, and he would start hitting me
. :rofl:

But to be honest we have some real pashtuns working for us. They give their life for us.

I give Shah ji all of my love. He protect my father, and for that I consider him my older brother.

I love shah ji.

I asked him to bring his children before I left Pakistan last time. He brought his children, and I played with them for hours. His son and daughter, so cute.

Those weren't 'hits' Chaudri Sahib.....Shah Jee ko teight bachaa labbb giyaa thaaa ! :rofl:

But true..true - I've know some absolutely wonderful Pukhtoons in my life too both as a part of my family & friends.

I would be like Shah ji bacha baraa teight hain, and he would start hitting me. :rofl:

I love shah ji.

No doubt about that. Pathans may not be that brilliant but they are very honest and dutiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom