What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
wen actually all other ppl around u shud hav this feelin n prayer coz of ur bad drivin
mini-graphics-texts-011203.gif
image you are going on the main road at the speed of 50km/h on bike, there is a khatara taxi right on your tail, there is this car which suddenly turn to your lane , he is slower than you and very close too, so if you brake, there is a chance that khatara taxi have no brakes.......BANG!!! he hits .........you don't brake......BANG!!! you hit the car ...blame is on you because you hit the car from behind.....in both cases your loss.....
and you are telling me I am the bad driver...... lol :D

image you are going on the main road at the speed of 50km/h on bike, there is a khatara taxi right on your tail, there is this car which suddenly turn to your lane , he is slower than you and very close too, so if you brake, there is a chance that khatara taxi have no brakes.......BANG!!! he hits .........you don't brake......BANG!!! you hit the car ...blame is on you because you hit the car from behind.....in both cases your loss.....
good one! :rofl:
:pakistan::pakistan:

ta ta ...bye bye everyone......ALLAH HAFIZ

allah hafiz! :smitten:

@Neptune do you have pics of turkish military officers in ceremonial dresses!
00000834-photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the guy thnks only military and no development of the country!

@Mirzay mirza ghalib! Urz kejyay!

that's right bro ;). Don't you think that he deserves a Sailor Punch? Lucky for him, I'm online tonight!

@Mirzay chalo me hi suna deta hu (kissi ko batana nahi net se churayi hai ;) ):

India is nation and Dadar is station..........
India is nation and& dadar is station..........

Do not fall in love, First complete your Education..!!

that's right bro ;). Don't you think that he deserves a Sailor Punch? Lucky for him, I'm online tonight!

the guys an idiot! Btw help me ^ do u have pics of turkish military officers in Ceremonial dresses

@Mirzay chalo me hi suna deta hu (kissi ko batana nahi net se churayi hai ;) ):

India is nation and Dadar is station..........
India is nation and& dadar is station..........

Do not fall in love, First complete your Education..!!

No maybe you stole it from @Armstrong's diary

afta all thez tragedies n fears u hav to face everyday on roads,im amazed dat ur still alive:cheesy: darn!
mini-graphics-texts-809342.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom