What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
All those who think mallu, bong, gujju, and manipuri girls are smokin' please say AYE.

If not, please give your list. India is a big country. A big pond with many fish.

I love all girls including your appi Priti so I say aye.

Bada experience hai bhai...So out of your limited exp. how many were/are good looking & how many were/are HOT???:cheesy:

My brothers have hammered into me. Isolate the pretty ones friend. Its always worked with spectacular results.

@Talon @Mirzay @pk_baloch

Pakistani girl's best friend:

kgrhqrhjdoepveg7qvbp8t8rhov60_12.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
@RazPaK Hum tou chaudrain hain...Am too proud to change my natural beauty ;)

PLUS am a partial FOOD CHEMIST dont need no cosmetic crap!!

BTW, that thing smells no idea how anyone can put it on their face!!

Stuck on the road, with firing behind me and ahead of me. Don't think I'll be getting home today
@truthseer but you managed a post on naswar corner?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad i totally did not consider that and thinking back you have shared alot of your personal information with us. I am also thankful for the fact that entering this forum I was confused about pakistani identity but you pointed me in the right direction with respect to Iqbals(still struggle though, too many meanings application wise) literature and Mr. Jinah's memoirs, which are central to identity to pakistani identity. So @Marshmallow be nice @Armstrong, the guys is literally a philosopher in the making and a good one at that, respect your elders as my gramps would put it ;)
smileys-sleeping-944149.gif

guys here is the link of new bangladeshi tele-filim @Marshmallow , @Talon , @hinduguy @Hyperion check this out

for others you can watch it too but there is no english sub title, still you will enjoy their action :D
Download: 18@ All Time Dourer Upor (Telefilm).mkv

for trailer: Another glimpse of "@18" | Facebook (30sec)

for role hav u playd in it?:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom