What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an infantile attempt, my young zealot... son, you need to learn how to get under someones skin... even my dog trolls me much better than you! :D

Dont worry i think i already did deep enough. That wasnt a troll btw so have fun.

hmm I just went through all pages. so beautiful so beautiful chal raha hai. to be honest most beautiful girls suck at hotness. From my limited experience of course. They are too self consumed and have 1001 hangups in life. A girl with hangups is not hot. She is a pain once the beauty factor loses its novelty sheen.

@Talon @Mirzay @pk_baloch

Pakistani girl's best friend:

kgrhqrhjdoepveg7qvbp8t8rhov60_12.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
hmm I just went through all pages. so beautiful so beautiful chal raha hai. to be honest most beautiful girls suck at hotness. From my limited experience of course. They are too self consumed and have 1001 hangups in life. A girl with hangups is not hot. She is a pain once the beauty factor loses its novelty sheen.

Bada experience hai bhai...So out of your limited exp. how many were/are good looking & how many were/are HOT???:cheesy:

All those who think mallu, bong, gujju, and manipuri girls are smokin' please say AYE.

If not, please give your list. India is a big country. A big pond with many fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom