What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is not public outrage, I am confused or is it public campaign funds where they are able to get away with stealing tax dollars,

Yes & No public outrage because we've become desensitized to every single political government that has ever ruled Pakistan stealing billions from the Public Funds ! Deep...deep resentment but because the common man is so much down with his own miseries that he can't afford to create a public campaign around that to get those people punished; plus the Institutions who are supposed to deal with this are also in bed with the same guys who are ripping us off !

I like your system way better, as everyone gets an equal chance at survival. Yes, I'm an investment banker, however, not with any firm, anymore. I just registered my own firm couple days back... other than that I run various other companies of my own...

Btw, MS GS don't pay that much, if you don't count the bonuses that is... :D

Isn't that a conflict with business interest, damn so big corporate sharks can get away with donation, thank god we have a limit of $800 last time I checked. merci for reminding me, I just had a different perspective because new comers from south asia and middle east are rich compare to us here(most people here make $48000 and taxed on top) , we are all middle class heck even our rich are taxed nearly 51% in some provinces :( , btw I am curious what do you do for a living, morgan stanley, goldman sachh only investment firms pay that big though good job :)

You are 8th wonder

I'l make tomb 4 you at naswaristan..

Uniqueness is not good :cray: ..Don't you want this and much more..
@Ak-47A uniqueness is NOT good? :blink: yeh kisnay arz kiya?! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah & then to top it all up we've got whinny Plant Geneticists who were such softies that when they couldn't handle the cut throat corruption, nepotism & mismanagement here, they decided to jump ship & instead grow experimental vegetables at the Queen's personal vegetable garden ! :whistle:

All the while leaving her baby brother (Me) behind to fend for myself in this unforgiving world without my Big Sister looking over & guiding me through the ordeals of life in Pakistan ! :cray:

Do not worry brother, I seriously can envision pakistan emerging as a relatively strong country given the labor power and the resources. We have already send the great Dr.Qadri on a mission with massive funds to bring change in no time mon ami, he is a great guy to be honest and if he ever ran for election and ran the country as mentioned in his party platform, I can seriously see pakistani on same level as canada within a quarter of century.

man, everybody in India is corrupt to certain degree (very few are not). I guess same about pakistan.
People are hypoKRAITs... :)
I was once travelling in train and there was an old lady standing, as there were no seat. These young guys didn't even adjusted to give her some space to sit.

I saw it for some time, called the old lady and asked her to sit on my seat. Not because I wanted to do something good, just because if my mother is traveling and standing, may be some guy like me will think and give her the seat.

There are few Sanskars, Tahzeeb not taught to kids now a days. I am talking of basic ones.

I was once travelling in train and there was an old lady standing, as there were no seat. These young guys didn't even adjusted to give her some space to sit.

I saw it for some time, called the old lady and asked her to sit on my seat. Not because I wanted to do something good, just because if my mother is traveling and standing, may be some guy like me will think and give her the seat.

There are few Sanskars, Tahzeeb not taught to kids now a days. I am talking of basic ones.

what you did not tell us, is the fact that you were travelling without ticket...:rofl:
not taking away your tahzeeb from you though..

Do not worry brother, I seriously can envision pakistan emerging as a relatively strong country given the labor power and the resources. We have already send the great Dr.Qadri on a mission with massive funds to bring change in no time mon ami, he is a great guy to be honest and if he ever ran for election and ran the country as mentioned in his party platform, I can seriously see pakistani on same level as canada within a quarter of century.
@liontk NO ONE does that....
politics.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom