What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@liontk if it were not for these corrupts, Asia would be WAYYYYYYYY a head of the west!!

Corruption in Asia is on every level and every sector!

Yeah & then to top it all up we've got whinny Plant Geneticists who were such softies that when they couldn't handle the cut throat corruption, nepotism & mismanagement here, they decided to jump ship & instead grow experimental vegetables at the Queen's personal vegetable garden ! :whistle:

All the while leaving her baby brother (Me) behind to fend for myself in this unforgiving world without my Big Sister looking over & guiding me through the ordeals of life in Pakistan ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah & then to top it all up we've got whinny Plant Geneticists who were such softies that when they couldn't handle the cut throat corruption, nepotism & mismanagement here, they decided to jump ship & instead grow experimental vegetables at the Queen's personal vegetable garden ! :whistle:

All the while leaving her baby brother (Me) behind to fend for myself in this unforgiving world without my Big Sister looking over & guiding me through the ordeals of life in Pakistan ! :cray:
@Armstrong....you poor thing...bad sista bad sista :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom