What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be perfectly honest, I look at all such professions of voluntary sisterhood and platonic girl boy relationships with extreme prejudice and a healthy dose of skepticism.

Its the biggest sham perfected by oversexed individuals of both genders in the subcontinent.

If God needed to give me sisters, he would have. And they would have been all I would need in this lifetime.

u know i didnt understood a single word u wrote.:rofl:

ایلفا: کیسا ہے میرا مننا ؟؟
@Alpha1

pm me or email me if u want to talk!

Last edited by a moderator:
u know i didnt understood a single word u wrote.:rofl:

Bhai yeh bahan bulane ka rivaaj bilkul hypocritical hai aur apne desi logon mein zyadatar dikhta hai. Kyunki hum hypre prude conservatives bhi hain aur oversexed bhi. To sister bolne se sab kuch theek ho jaata hai.

My dear friend, that is called "leverage", that's how the rest of the world works. It's not like "tu mera dost, billi ka gosht, humm sabb bhai bhai"..... Last time we did that with the Arabz, they put a 9 inch blade in our backs.....

But still, rumor has it that we guys pushed WB to back out of a certain dam project in Pakistan. I was a little surprised by that- we like our projects and Pakistan is the lower riparian anyway- if its true then dunno what our objective is? :unsure:

whatever!
Talon-alpha the best bro sis duo ever!
It is written in the constitution of pdf.
Good day sir

میرا مننا مجھ سے ناراض ہے کیا؟

absplutely .. i just hate this funda of rakhi brother / sister.. basically this happens only in india .. girls do it to protect themselves from unwanted guys and guys do it to send a message that i am safe you can let me come close to you..
there are variants to this.. ab to bhaiyya... baad mein saiyya. and such..
control yarrrrrrrrrr:rofl:

Dude, that was a dishonest move on your part, and moreover on part of WB to play sides.... LEVERAGE......

The problem is we don't know how to leverage "time" in our favor.... we could have literally bled the yanks dry asking them for favors... but stupid us.... we ask for f16's instead!!!!

But still, rumor has it that we guys pushed WB to back out of a certain dam project in Pakistan. I was a little surprised by that- we like our projects and Pakistan is the lower riparian anyway- if its true then dunno what our objective is? :unsure:

@arp2041 What did you posted and then deleted on Modi thread ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom