What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger, tujhey 1 post dekhney key liye bulaya aur tu sab pey thanks de diya :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
jab new emperor aye thn new cel b aye ga :lol:
remember na???

But y0u din't supp0rt my cause than, remember na??

N0w i am n0t demanding c0ntr0l 0ver this thread, but the NASWARABAD-2.0, how's that???

Edit: 0h i just remember my 0 key isn't w0rking s0 will write all o as 0.

@Dillinger to send a msg to @KRAIT:
1. ask krait to create a fake mail id and post here for 5 mins
2. You send mail to his fake mail id with a key (can be any text, you can get one from Strong Password Generator )
3. Ask krait whether he got any mail (important: wait for his confirmation)
4. post the key here to confirm
5. Krait will know its your mail he is reading. (not from some random dude who got his fake mail id while browsing this thread)

You can send your first mail from a fake id as well and get kraits mail id in reply, if he obliges. :)

2. You send mail to his fake mail id with a key (can be any text, you can get one from Strong Password Generator )
3. Ask krait whether he got any mail
5. Krait will know its your mail he is reading. (not from some random dude who got his fake mail id while browsing this thread)

You can send your first mail from a fake id as well and get kraits mail id in reply, if he obliges. :)
@hinduguy itna lambha procedure? :blink: oh haan Katrina @KRAIT ko bhi protect kerna hai naa :P

3. Ask krait whether he got any mail

Bhai tu kya asli espionage ke business me hai? Dam that was sharp!

DUDE I'M GOING THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD ON THE ADJACENT GOOGLE CHROME TAB- ITS A TREASURE TROVE OF INFO

Buddy, i was shocked once when i opened a thread on Indian military satellites, shocking thing was absolutely NO RESPONSE!!!

I had given the link of that thread to you, also posted it in the Library thread.

Buddy, i was shocked once when i opened a thread on Indian military satellites, shocking thing was absolutely NO RESPONSE!!!

I had given the link of that thread to you, also posted it in the Library thread.

Bhai you open a dick measuring thread on Kashmir and get our fellow Naswar citizens to troll on it...phir dekh bheed kaise aati hai

Bhai you open a dick measuring thread on Kashmir and get our fellow Naswar citizens to troll on it...phir dekh bheed kaise aati hai

& You think i don't know that??? :D

Anyways, i am not in Integral Parts measuring business :lol:

& i don't want you to thank my posts there, just make it one of the biggest Defence Library :devil:

3. Ask krait whether he got any mail (important: wait for his confirmation)

O yaar why such long procedure instead use defence.pk emails- Simple-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom