What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always imagined you as looking like Jinnah- I have an image of you in my mind but I don't have anything for Hyperion and arp. That's why they were my first pick...but yes I'd like to see you too. Btw I always did admire how Jinnah managed to look the most dapper out of everyone else around him- probably gave the goras a complex too.

My Profile has my Profile Picture in it....I look like a pig that got kicked in the face by a mule ! :undecided:

Jinnah Sahib - You couldn't have given me a greater complement ! :kiss3:

Manhoos it was about PM's.... my bad that the PM's were banned just one day before that. The thing was, you know the comments section on profile page? I used to go and post on @Armstrong's comments page, and thought that it would only be visible to him... got it now? :D

Now do you want to annoy me further, so that I make it my mission to hack you? :P

hahaha @Armstrong i want to kno da details of da chat BB @Hyperion used to post on ur wall:rofl:

i bet he used to write his personal matters or secrets there wid u dat everyone else was readin but he dint kno abt it:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
roach???.:rofl:

cockroach:cheesy:
stock-illustration-13542452-cartoon-cockroaches.jpg

she understands urdu quite well for a refugee...
intelligent girl she is.:azn:

Well @Marshmallow has lived here for most of her life so shes quite fluent in that language; heck we even tried to deport her twice ! The first time when we finally managed to fit her & all her folds of fat onto a cargo plane heading for Kabul...mid flight the engine burst because apparently @Marshmallow 's expand with altitude. And then the second time we tried sending her through the land route...suffice it to say about 20 chassis broken later due to her healthiness we just quit & let her stay here ! :undecided:

Waisee on a serious note you'd be surprised on how many Afghans know Urdu.

Well @Marshmallow has lived here for most of her life so shes quite fluent in that language; heck we even tried to deport her twice ! The first time when we finally managed to fit her & all her folds of fat onto a cargo plane heading for Kabul...mid flight the engine burst because apparently @Marshmallow 's expand with altitude. And then the second time we tried sending her through the land route...suffice it to say about 20 chassis broken later due to her healthiness we just quit & let her stay here ! :undecided:

Waisee on a serious note you'd be surprised on how many Afghans know Urdu.

ya.i know about afghans learning urdu from sher malang.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom