What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neptune A kiss is an ulimate expression when we run out of words. I,hate people that kiss like animals...its hollywood **** that doesn't stick. A perfect kiss is, perfectly timed, has a motive, is soft and tender. Too much detail ? :D

@Hyperion Give @Aeronaut the post of Consultant Kissist in Naswarabad :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion and @arp2041 Would it be weird if I wanted to see what you two fellows look like in real life? I wouldn't mind reciprocating in kind- or is that against forum rules?

What about I, your brother from across the border ? :cray:

By-the-way @Hyperion is a swimsuit model who works in a gentleman's bar as a performer or so I've heard ! :whistle:

Whereas @arp2041 has a thing for @RazPaK 's integral parts....God knows what that means ! :blink:

No one has ever set their eyes upon the Emperor, and lived to tell about it. However, the munshi @arp2041 looks something like this....

clown+it+too.png

@Hyperion and @arp2041 Would it be weird if I wanted to see what you two fellows look like in real life? I wouldn't mind reciprocating in kind- or is that against forum rules?

What about I, your brother from across the border ? :cray:

By-the-way @Hyperion is a swimsuit model who works in a gentleman's bar as a performer or so I've heard ! :whistle:

Whereas @arp2041 has a thing for @RazPaK 's integral parts....God knows what that means ! :blink:

I've always imagined you as looking like Jinnah- I have an image of you in my mind but I don't have anything for Hyperion and arp. That's why they were my first pick...but yes I'd like to see you too. Btw I always did admire how Jinnah managed to look the most dapper out of everyone else around him- probably gave the goras a complex too.

Tuch Manoshiyon ko Raja, Maharajao sey nahi milwaya jata,

You have to rise through your ranks to become our Wazir :D

@Armstrong farsi kyun sikhni hai?? any special reason? ?

3 reasons :

(a) Almost all Muslim thought & works of exceptional scholarship are preserved in 3 languages - Arabic, Persian & Urdu ! It pays to read a work of art in its original language.

(b) Some of the best poets of the Muslim World (& Pre-Islamic) have written in the Persian Language.

(c) I'm rather fond of the language myself....it has an alluring eloquence to it ! :kiss3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom