What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is pretty evident but why?

I don't want my posterity to have a foOked up notion of our narratives, our identity, our history, our religious disposition & our heroes as would most certainly happen in any such union !

Meri jan, yeh kia hua tumhain? Free will. Remember? :what:

To hell with free will - Cancel their Nationality & let them live freely in some foreign land !

I don't want my posterity to have a foOked up notion of our narratives, our identity, our history, our religious disposition & our heroes as would most certainly happen in any such union !

If our narratives and identities and religious dispositions are to remain antithetical for ever then do you ever envision peace yaara? I would simply tell a child of such a "union" about both nations- its respective culture and perhaps I'll have added to the very small tribe of people who have insight into both nations.

And if you are wondering about what ruffles my feathers, don't guess any further... NOTHING other than BLAND FOOD can anger me... just can't stand it.... I could launch nukes at first sign of bad cooking.... even in a top restaurant.... love my tummy and taste buds too much.... :omghaha:

I think I finally found something that ruffles our philosopher's feather. :lol: Now I know which bits about my exploits to hide from him before he decides to ax me. :P

And if you are wondering about what ruffles my feathers, don't guess any further... NOTHING other than BLAND FOOD can anger me... just can't stand it.... I could launch nukes at first sign of bad cooking.... even in a top restaurant.... love my tummy and taste buds too much.... :omghaha:

Jahaanpana has got his priority right. My beef is with bigots and people who like deep fried twinkies. :omghaha:

If our narratives and identities and religious dispositions are to remain antithetical for ever then do you ever envision peace yaara? I would simply tell a child of such a "union" about both nations- its respective culture and perhaps I'll have added to the very small tribe of people who have insight into both nations.

They are most definitely antithetical to one another & no I don't envision - Love or Brotherhood...just not killing you & you not killing me - Thats it...nothing more !

Either nation has plenty people who have insight into the other - I don't need a child of both to tell me whats wrong with Pakistan or conversely whats wrong with India !

my 2 fav songs from tamil movie ( my kaju in it :smitten:)

Last edited by a moderator:
They are most definitely antithetical to one another & no I don't envision - Love or Brotherhood...just not killing you & you not killing me - Thats it...nothing more !

Either nation has plenty people who have insight into the other - I don't need a child of both to tell me whats wrong with Pakistan or conversely whats wrong with India !

I'm not talking of idealistic brotherhood..simple bare bones peace- you really see that coming up without a relaxation in that very antithetical nature you're holding up? There are plenty of people who know a few things about the other country- plenty of defense analyst. I'm not saying that the child in question would become some sort of savior. But if the two nazariyats cannot even coexist in one small family then we'll see long lasting violent friction between the two in the subcontinent.

I'm not talking of idealistic brotherhood..simple bare bones peace- you really see that coming up without a relaxation in that very antithetical nature you're holding up? There are plenty of people who know a few things about the other country- plenty of defense analyst. I'm not saying that the child in question would become some sort of savior. But if the two nazariyats cannot even coexist in one small family then we'll see long lasting violent friction between the two in the subcontinent.

Absolutely peace is possible if we each stop meddling in each others affairs & no amount of ideological leaning is going to perpetuate or assuage that peace deficit !

Its not a question of whether two narratives can exist in one small family or not its a question of the psychological mentoring that every child goes through irrespective of their place of origin - They are told who they are !

I don't want that notion muddied up because even at a familial level a sense of identity, purpose & a vision for the future could not be imbued in the consciousness of that child as is inevitable in such a Union whereby either one of the parent compromises on their notions of all of the above or they remain indifferent to it as if it doesn't matter !

I would never want any child of mine to not know why we fought for a Pakistan, who was Muhammad Ali Jinnah...who he truly was, why we are in the mess we are & why they must forsake their futures if they have to build this country up instead of being cafeteria critics or a sorry excuse for a National !

@Dillinger bhai yaar tuney mujhey apna FAN bana diya hai..............

yaar FACTS are on ur tips.

Difficult words are on ur lips.

Add to that the Power of comprehension is a DEADLY COMBO.

@Hyperion man look out for his posts, yeh Shakespeare ka successor lagta hai mujhey :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom