What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arre bhai kalse har paanch minute me mereko yahi picture apne me dimag me dikhaii deta hai..peheli baar life me tax padhte padhte hasein jaa raha hoon bawlon ki tarah. :omghaha:
Yaar many people don't come often. Like Imran Khan, Jon bhai and all. It will become too much fun.

Oh you mean right now? It's down man. :omghaha:

The evil Americans edited Sayeedi's face out. But oh well, the real story is out now! :lol:

Yaara I'm sorry but I can't help pushing the buttons of a few of your fellow BD posters like asad71 and Kaluh miah @BDforever. Whats up with these fellows- did someone confiscate their medications or are they BD's answer to Zaid Hamid?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaara I'm sorry but I can't help pushing the buttons of a few of your fellow BD posters like asad71 and Kaluh miah @BDforever. Whats up with these fellows- did someone confiscate their medications or are they BD's answer to Zaid Hamid?

They HATE Haseena to the core.

& when you hate something Haseen (beautiful) than you know what you are :D

Oh nothing serious. Kalu thinks that me, @BDforever, @animelive, @madx, @yasinbin etc etc along with Sheikh Hasina, Khaleda Zia, President Zia, Ershad, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib, law enforcement members, judges, BAL activists, Bangladeshi Hindus etc etc are RAW agents; and @Hammer-fist is MI-5 agent.

@arp2041 Social influence and dynamic population, effect on Innovation Diffusion.

Innovation can be an idea, a product, an ideology, anything,

Can you explain it a little, what has social influence has to do with Innovation??

Oh nothing serious. Kalu thinks that me, @BDforever, @animelive, @madx, @yasinbin etc etc along with Sheikh Hasina, Khaleda Zia, President Zia, Ershad, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib, law enforcement members, judges, BAL activists, Bangladeshi Hindus etc etc are RAW agents; and @Hammer-fist is MI-5 agent.

Idiots! All the while certain other agents- real agents, I won't tell who all, have been operating within your country and subverting it. I'm going to conquer BD for my emperor @Hyperion- I'll petition with him to make you the satraap. :omghaha:

So there are 2 divisions among BD members here - Pro-Hasina & Anti-Hasina..........

@BDforever @ShadowFaux @animelive i m with your Pro-Hasina gp. whenever you want to troll just call me.

in Anti-Hasina walon ka toh Pasina nikal denge............:lol:

BTW is Loki Pro or Anti Hasina??? :angel: :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom