What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So @Armstrong has become an In-House Career Counselor?? :lol:

Add to that @Dillinger becoming an In-House Oxford Dictionary.

+ @Hyperion becoming a Personal Interpreter.

+ @KRAIT becoming In-House Troller.

+ @Talon becoming In-House Sister.

+ @Alpha1 becoming In-House Security Guard (only for girls, damn i hate this in-equality b/w two sexes).

so where does i fit in??? :cray:

You get to have the privilege of basking in OUR GLORY!! :chilli:

Last edited by a moderator:
hy everyone

yar can somebody here provide me some info regarding hongkong economic or growth model ...that is adopted by them currently and in the past ................. i am working on some project

@arp2041 BTW I'll be posting in your defense library thread soon- I've got my hands on a PDF document beautifully stating the research and development work that went into the Akash SAM system- its specifications and future plans. Complete with pictures of radar electronic array developmental trials

@arp2041 Oye, I am in-house Researcher. [MENTION=132526]

G-H-A-N-T-A

Beta akhir kis cheez pey research kar raha hai tu?? Trolling me :D

teresey jyada research toh engg. me karli thi maine :angel:

hy everyone

yar can somebody here provide me some info regarding hongkong economic or growth model ...that is adopted by them currently and in the past ................. i am working on some project

Yaar just Google it, you will get 1000s if not more.

hy everyone
Talk to Chinese-Dragon. He is good at all these stuff. You ca neither start a thread, or mention him here and ask your question. He will PM the answer. Or mention my name with the question here, I will PM to him.

@arp2041 HATTTTTTTTTTT. I am researching on thread of ideology. Spread of things like Trolling in Online Communities. :D

@Chinese-Dragon

can you provide me some info regarding hongkong economic or growth model ...that is adopted by them currently and in the past ................. i am working on some project

@arp2041 BTW I'll be posting in your defense library thread soon- I've got my hands on a PDF document beautifully stating the research and development work that went into the Akash SAM system- its specifications and future plans. Complete with pictures of radar electronic array developmental trials

abey tu kya Raaz-4 banaraha hey??

Itna suspence kyo?? :lol:

Anyways, i have lost hope on that thread, see my post counts there & see that of others.

shayad mujhey Afzal Guru & Biryani key upar thread kholna chahiye tha :lol:

@KRAIT seriously what is your thesis topic??

abey tu kya Raaz-4 banaraha hey??

Itna suspence kyo?? :lol:

Anyways, i have lost hope on that thread, see my post counts there & see that of others.

shayad mujhey Afzal Guru & Biryani key upar thread kholna chahiye tha :lol:

This has been my singular grouse with such online forums. NO ONE wants to discuss tactical and strategic scenarios- the real meat lies in topics that may seem dull or exhaustive but that's where the real drivers of a nation exist. Either some fool will troll or people will leave one liner "YAY WE BE SUPER POWER NOW! RULE THE WORLD!" replies. Most of the posters will conflate jingoism with cool analysis. Yaar the Naswar thread has seen more balanced and realistic discussions than most serious threads out there.

Dn't know may tou khud apse pochne wali thi
I think NBS (islamabad) and Bahria offers...My cousin also told me that Bahuddin Zakaria University is also good for MS

And Kala Shah Kaku Institute of Business Administration ! :blink:

Oh jeee your Institution matters so go for a well reputed one like LUMS, LSE, NUST, IBA etc.

Yaar just Google it, you will get 1000s if not more.

yar damagh ghooma hua ha mera i cant google more ...i am turning half psycho as a result of hectic routine ....come on man they are sucking my blood...everyday i have one exam, 1 presentation , two cases and stuffff ....just irkkkkkkkkkk....have 4 projects pending that need to be submitted during the 2nd last to last week of march

@Armstrong Since we are the resident champions of eloquence here, according to @arp2041 at least. I would dearly like to collude with you and troll the fellow (arp) when I get free from my project and when you can deign to involve yourself in such an endeavor. The key will be subtly and wittiness.

This has been my singular grouse with such online forums. NO ONE wants to discuss tactical and strategic scenarios- the real meat lies in topics that may seem dull or exhaustive but that's where the real drivers of a nation exist. Either some fool will troll or people will leave one liner "YAY WE BE SUPER POWER NOW! RULE THE WORLD!" replies. Most of the posters will conflate jingoism with cool analysis. Yaar the Naswar thread has seen more balanced and realistic discussions than most serious threads out there.

Mate, i can understand your anger, but if you can find out than atleast this forum will provide the best discussion on the terms you wanted, just report/ignore/bash trollers, & go for that guy who looks the most reasonable to you, either ask him queries or rebut his points with facts, follow Sancho, Oscar, Antibody, Abingdonboy & some mebers here, they are the cream of DEFENCE MATTERS. If you like, follow my posts outside Naswar Corner esp. the threads which i open, they all have reason to be opened.

It hurts when you open good threads which you think should have been discussed as this being a Defence forum, but don't lose heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom