What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, of course Fenerbahce. Do you know it? :D

Yeah yeah of course its not a small club

But I watch your rivals Gala when I have time because of former Arsenal player Eboue. I am an Arsenal fan :)

@alpha1cavalier that is why they attacked you....because you took it for real and that made it fun for them...like when playing 3D games, the more realistic it looks the more fun!!!

sister the world you call 'virtual' is more humane then the simulation im in!
And is the only hope i got and pretty much nothing left for me so tell me its all a Big LIE

Last edited by a moderator:
You are confusing it with lying!
:coffee:
take my posts seriously!
Trolling was pretty real to me!
@alpha1cavalier it cant be confused for that because HARDLY anyone tells truth when it comes to virtual reality, why should they? They are not obliged to and no one will actually do a background check...for all we know @Hyperion could be a flamingo dancer while @Armstrong could be a fighter pilot or that @WebMaster could be stripper in LV! :D

WE are all here for fun to run away from reality and just enjoy and enjoy...esp in NASWARABAD...not sure about other threads...but mostly NEVER TRUST ANYONE ONLINE...

Same here. It would be great if we could retrieve some of his old posts...

Last of the posts were usually cursing mods for getting him banned again and again.

yar this new tradition of changing names affected my memory, I miss my old friend Benny :P

guys,there is a counselling process.

students are free to choose their branch.

let us say,that some number of students choose a particular branch,they are admitted in that branch.
but then,many students have a preference for some other branch,so they have to fill a seperate upgrade form branch.as the students leave their seats(if they get a better college) vacancies are created,and the student branch is upgraded according to the wait list.

i got EEE,but i put mech in the waitlist form,and got upgraded to mech.

sister the world you call 'virtual' is more humane then the simulation im in!
And is the only hope i got and pretty much nothing left for me so tell me its all a Big LIE
@alpha1cavalier you are living in the reality while we are in cyber land...there is a difference!! That is why we tell you to relax and enjoy while it lasts...Breaking your head about it is not going to make you enjoy...

Look we all suffer in the real world in 1 way or another, job, lovelife, family issues, whatnot...In cyber space you do not worry about that...it is not a lie...its like fantasy an escape from your normal life...you could tell us you are a unicorn, we would joke about it and have a good laugh

THAT is how it works!! If you want to be serious, they will all rag you for it!!

@alpha1cavalier it cant be confused for that because HARDLY anyone tells truth when it comes to virtual reality, why should they? They are not obliged to and no one will actually do a background check...for all we know @Hyperion could be a flamingo dancer while @Armstrong could be a fighter pilot or that @WebMaster could be stripper in LV! :D

WE are all here for fun to run away from reality and just enjoy and enjoy...esp in NASWARABAD...not sure about other threads...but mostly NEVER TRUST ANYONE ONLINE...

:omghaha: examples are wrong!

@alpha1cavalier you are living in the reality while we are in cyber land...there is a difference!! That is why we tell you to relax and enjoy while it lasts...Breaking your head about it is not going to make you enjoy...

Look we all suffer in the real world in 1 way or another, job, lovelife, family issues, whatnot...In cyber space you do not worry about that...it is not a lie...its like fantasy an escape from your normal life...you could tell us you are a unicorn, we would joke about it and have a good laugh

THAT is how it works!! If you want to be serious, they will all rag you for it!!

gulp! I dont feel real anymore!
Sister just one thng im nt a lie!

Yup thats the guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:toast_sign:

:lol::lol: the warhead guy from a non nuclear state.Looks like he's on a life ban.

@S.U.R.B. daktttar sahab bacha on the thread...

Bache ke ankhon parr hath ruk dein.:D

Three%20Monkeys.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom