What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wassup Talon. Talon why is ur username talon. Sometimes it looks like you're a guy. Really, no kidding. Talon is such a guyish name.

Anyone remember those Talon company mercs in Fallout by the way?

Talon_Company_Group.png
@haviZsultan my name was chosen by @Aeronaut ask him..

Last edited by a moderator:
@haviZsultan Sir aap bhi kuch farmaiye...Naswarabad soona soona lag raha hai...:undecided:

Kya farmaoun? I try to take part here but I am just a grouch now. I used to play games, listen to music, watch movies, read books... now even if I do read a novel (non Pakistani and unrelated to my own book Badal) I forget its name the next day. Thats how stupid I am.

Now I just think sometimes I am a liability to my country. I tried to do so much for it... in the end even I understand those people do not want me to have any role.

hey @Talon and @haviZsultan

:wave: :wave:

and whoz the new girl in town :D

I love your display pic. Its such a cool photoshop. Maybe I just have to accept I am a horrible designer.

@Mirzay I forgot her name...ask the guys they all behaved like wolves from email id to phone number :P

Was it Sameera. Everyone was just ragging her. If someone wanted her e-mail ID he would just send a PM. :D

@Mirzay I forgot her name...ask the guys they all behaved like wolves from email id to phone number :P

:cry: When did this happen??? Seems I missed the party :hitwall:..Kindly tell who is She..please...:angel:

@Mirzay and someone read it as Sidra!! :rofl:

Kya farmaoun? I try to take part here but I am just a grouch now. I used to play games, listen to music, watch movies, read books... now even if I do read a novel (non Pakistani and unrelated to my own book Badal) I forget its name the next day. Thats how stupid I am.

Now I just think sometimes I am a liability to my country. I tried to do so much for it... in the end even I understand those people do not want me to have any role.

Sir dont be so pessimistic when it comes to Patriotism...As someone said "Dont ask what the country did for you just do what you can for your country"..Yes you have much much more experiences than me in your life but still there are some Heroes who are unsung...So never give up on your country...She is always beautiful...

I like your style. You have been accepted probationally. We shall have further deliberations later at night.
@Aeronaut @KRAIT @Talon @Armstrong @hinduguy - Your views?

I've been informed that you're the generalissimo here, the captain of the ship.

Here goes captain.

Name: Dillinger
Status: Currently very happy on account of the vast oceans that separate America form India, it has prevented a certain someone from trying to painfully debilitate me and moreover facilitated a clean separation. :D

Humbly at your service.

@haviZsultan Zardari is a liability along with MQM ...not you for sure :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom