What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger well, the song was in 2000 when it was 1 of the hits shows @KRAIT ki age...

The song just grates at me for some reason, the movie came out when I was 9 years old and it made me scream in abject horror even back then. AND now, I'm just having my leg pulled by the good denizens here...dance and that too naked! The naked part I can handle but DANCE!? I've NEVER been able to dance. Is there no hope for me then?

Last edited by a moderator:
The song just grates at me for some reason, the movie came out when I was 9 years old and it made me scream in abject horror even back then. AND now, I'm just having my leg pulled by the good denizens here...dance and that too naked! The naked part I can handle but DANCE!? I've NEVER been able to dance. Is there no hope for me then?

Ahh another kid!! @Hyperion find him a babysitter! :D
@hinduguy naa tum sotay ho na tum reply kertay ho...har time bus online hi dekhtay ho!! Cheating!!

Dillinger this is what we do in Naswar Corner- We pull each others legs-
To be an esteemed member you must be able to handle that- You have to be tough- Witty- and most importantly Therki-

Are you up for it?-

Ahh another kid!! @Hyperion find him a babysitter! :D
@hinduguy naa tum sotay ho na tum reply kertay ho...har time bus online hi dekhtay ho!! Cheating!!

Should not have let the information in the bold part slip. Now they'll have my age as ammunition, is it a crime to be just 21 years old? :fie:

Dillinger this is what we do in Naswar Corner- We pull each others legs-
To be an esteemed member you must be able to handle that- You have to be tough- Witty- and most importantly Therki-

Are you up for it?-

I'm sure I'll learn from the best here. Although emmm. no dancing hunh..naked posing I can do..although I'm a bit on the hairy side. Just giving out fair warning. The volume of hair has been known, to delicately put it, to shock people.

No age is not a barrier- our very own aunty @Talon is 39 years old-
You see the mind should be young- Age doesnt matter- :D-

So any important rules, thread decorum, no go topics or areas I should be aware of?

I'm sure I'll learn from the best here. Although emmm. no dancing hunh..naked posing I can do..although I'm a bit on the hairy side. Just giving out fair warning. The volume of hair has been known, to delicately put it, to shock people.

Thats not a problem- our very own @arp2041 is also a hairy beast- Looking at him one wonders if the process of evolution stopped on him mid way- :rofl:-

Thats not a problem- our very own @arp2041 is also a hairy beast- Looking at him one wonders if the process of evolution stopped on him mid way- :rofl:-

I'm the VERY white and hairy kind. The contrast can be disconcerting for some people. How do you know that arp2041 is so hairy, did you have a peak naughty sir?

I'm the VERY white and hairy kind. The contrast can be disconcerting for some people. How do you know that arp2041 is so hairy, did you have a peak naughty sir?

I noticed it when he danced naked on this song for the membership-

:rofl:-

I noticed it when he danced naked on this song for the membership-

:rofl:-

Wait a minute, first you demanded that I dance naked then you mentioned that Krait had to do the same to gain citizenship and now arp2041 too! What's with all this copious amounts of naked dancing? Do the people here have a particular taste for it?

64122_557559524277681_1894940024_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom