What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question was : What was the hand behind (contribution) of Mahatma Gandhi in India's Independence.

Answer : This much....

Marks given: 0/10 with a note "Laanat hai"

@GURU DUTT this guy bobs his head soo much like this
images

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 is a tamasha.... everyone is aware, even her....... She knows whom to bite, arp ka gosht karwa hai, she'll never bite him! :omghaha:

I was not making fun of her.. I was making fun of @arp2041 :cray:.. You saw it na that how hard he was trying to impress her :rofl:

I love the "Lanat Hai" part..... :omghaha:

Question was : What was the hand behind (contribution) of Mahatma Gandhi in India's Independence.

Answer : This much....

Marks given: 0/10 with a note "Laanat hai"

Who the heck is this Modi dude? I mean seriously another thread for it?!

In simple words, He is one who is going to decide where India will be going.. Either to a gutter or to become a devaloped nation :D

Hmmmm...what is he a minister of development or something?!

Ask me a very focused question. Which launch... Which GSLV.... over the life of GSLV project from import of initial batch of ten engines (i think) there have been several problems with the project... most of them were mundane and routine..... MK4 data is not present in public domain.... so what do you want to ask?

@Hyperion sorry had to go urgently.

I wanted to ask why GSLV's cryogenic stage is failing?? what exactly is the metallurgical issue you are pointing to??

I was not making fun of her.. I was making fun of @arp2041 :cray:.. You saw it na that how hard he was trying to impress her :rofl:

abey kaminey @seiko :angry:

@KRAIT Please isko bata ki mey AUNTY ko kitna like karta hu :D

Who the heck is this Modi dude? I mean seriously another thread for it?!

:blink: :blink:

@Talon you don't know who MODI is????

:blink: :blink:

Just 4 words:

INDIA'S NEXT PRIME MINISTER :enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom