What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

congrats.....:victory:
how does it feel...
OH-YEA-TAKE-THIS-81483312085.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't comment on the poster. But I have been taught and my family had connections with Christians and I have found them one of the good hearted people. They are very understanding, Literate of course, they were from Kerela, used to bring special sticks to beat us. :D

There are few cases of Food for Conversion in states like Orissa which has been blown out of proportion by Hindus. There I see fault of society as whole and selfishness of few people.

Rest, Christians are among the least extreme people. As per my views.

i completely agree krait.(remember our convo that day??)

@seiko Buddy, @arp2041 is right. In real life, I haven't thought of religion of person.

I studied in Christians' schools, pray their prayers, I never had an issue nor did anyone. Neither our parents cared for it. People in India especially middle class don't care of religion too much.

For me, I hated my families connection with my school teachers only for one reason that they can get my performance any day any time they wanted. :cray:

India is more about competitive based society. My parent never thought of caste, religion of teachers even if I had to get tuition since I didn't study on my own in certain time, all they cared was result.

Same goes for doctors, lawyers. Whoever is best, we go there. Does one particular religion make a person better at certain job or society ?

When I had to arrange everything for my sister's marriage, a Brahmin, a OBC , ST person helped me a lot. All werefamily friends. We never cared about caste. At home town, our emergency doc is a Muslim who is well respected person in the society.

I was taught to judge people by their actions and character, not by their religion or caste. In real life, I follow this rule.

That sounds like Pakistan to me ! :blink:

I had a Christian teacher - an absolute gem & then I had another Christian Teacher - An absolute basterd....kameeneiii neiii grace marks see bhii pass nahin kiyaaa maths mein ! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom