What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I am a Christian.. That is the problem of me addressing that guy!! I cant stand bigots like him accusing each and every other religion being anti Indian!!

Mate, when you urself know that you are as much an INDIAN as anyone of us, do you have to PROVE it to him??

By arguing with that Idiot you are only making people to point fingers at you.

AS i said, & this is the GREATNESS of India, that no one sees the religion of a person when he is an INDIAN.

And just an eg. if Christians were only voting for those parties, whom they think work for them, than we would have never seen a BJP govt. in Goa. Right??

My point of view is , all religion are good, if we followed religion properly , there would be no clashes. Only difference is I believe my religion is true , you believe your religion is true :)

There are few cases of Food for Conversion in states like Orissa which has been blown out of proportion by Hindus. There I see fault of society as whole and selfishness of few people.

Yes, I agree.. If you check some of the posters of mine and many others, you can see no one is agreeing with that idea!!..Bible only says give food to the hungry not to the hungry who convert to Christianity..

You have to understand Krait that there are lots of new believers group grown up in India recent times which have no affiliation with the Rome or any other traditional Christian community.. They started aggresively convert people from every religion.. This has nothing to do with us.. These prayer aunty groups and people using drums in prayer are part of it..

@seiko Buddy, @arp2041 is right. In real life, I haven't thought of religion of person.

I studied in Christians' schools, pray their prayers, I never had an issue nor did anyone. Neither our parents cared for it. People in India especially middle class don't care of religion too much.

For me, I hated my families connection with my school teachers only for one reason that they can get my performance any day any time they wanted. :cray:

India is more about competitive based society. My parent never thought of caste, religion of teachers even if I had to get tuition since I didn't study on my own in certain time, all they cared was result.

Same goes for doctors, lawyers. Whoever is best, we go there. Does one particular religion make a person better at certain job or society ?

When I had to arrange everything for my sister's marriage, a Brahmin, a OBC , ST person helped me a lot. All werefamily friends. We never cared about caste. At home town, our emergency doc is a Muslim who is well respected person in the society.

I was taught to judge people by their actions and character, not by their religion or caste. In real life, I follow this rule.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom