What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mastaan, dude, tell us a little about yourself. We normally don't venture out much, and there is this rule about all new citizens to give a briefing about their achievements. Not the normal kind. We have to judge if you are a good match.

Why? ::::::

Recently we gave citizenship to THE one called Alpha, and he has destroyed the peace and quiet of our beloved nation.. we are contemplating taking his citizenship away... a heart-wrenching decision I know, however, someone has to do it....

Last edited by a moderator:
Tum sab pagal ho aur mujhe bhi kar diya... Fact is I discovered Naswaristaan 2 full years after joining PDF (what a shame!) and for the last 2 days, my life has changed (Here webby also trolls)...! I think we should start printing passports of Naswaristaan, it'd roll into black within a week...
:lol: Its a chill out zone. All people here have stressing job and those who have to be glued to screen, this gives some sort of relief. :D

The Emperor has banned the word "Aunty" it is the "the-word-that-can-not-be-spoken-of" :unsure:

@KRAIT ... do the honors and explain to him in code.... :unsure:

ya,i know.was just saying.:P

hope you find your dream girl,i mean women or wait a minute......aunty!:yahoo:

@mastaan, dude, tell us a little about yourself. We normally don't venture out much, and there is this rule about all new citizens to give a briefing about their achievements. Not the normal kind. We have to judge if you are a good match.

Why? ::::::

Recently we gave citizenship to THE one called Alpha, and he has destroyed the peace and quiet of our beloved nation.. we are contemplating taking his citizenship away... a heart-wrenching decision I know, however, someone has to do it....

truly heart wrenching...

The Emperor has banned the word "Aunty" it is the "the-word-that-can-not-be-spoken-off" :unsure:

@KRAIT ... do the honors and explain to him in code.... :unsure:

oh really.

as i am a wise man of naswarabad you should have told me.:devil:

bad king.:P

@Armstrong is sort of a friend that goes to the strip joint with you over the weekend night and then decides to chuck a pair of sunnies on.
15042.gif
15042.gif
15042.gif

@BLACKEAGLE @Hyperion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom